[3.2] Indigon Poet's Pen VD

I got a nice little unset ring to put my blood rage in and now I have a free slot for something what would you think is best? arctic armor for more phys damage reduction, a golem or something else?
Is mana leech connected to unearth enough to sustain? Currently i have it linked to VD - Mana leech - Conc effect
Do you think Elemental Equilibrium is worth it? My Kinetic Blast does phys and a bit of cold damage. Of course, it only has a 78% chance to hit but at around 4 aps, wouldnt it be consistently applying the resists debuff?
How is the crit/assassin ascendancy working out for you?

Would you say it's worth pursuing in general or to just stick to the initial build for now?
Why do we use KB and not frenzy?
got a bit lucky today.

thinking of switching slayer to elementalist or hierophant
trying to get inventive with a free gem slot on the mapping setup, Im gonna try all of these:

on this pen:

Ill post results later. Also, what the fuck happened to the price of arc? I didnt want to pay more than 2c for these test gems so I had to go as low as lvl 14 Arc to be able to pay less than 2c for a gem. (lvl 18 arc is going for about more than 10c, wtf?)

Im guessing they arent going to make a real impact besides some quality of life and aesthetics, like the shattering from herald of ice in the cold damage spells, making use of elemental equilibrium and shock with Arc or slowing down enemies with things like frostbolt, ice nova and arctic breath.
Arc price shot up because Mathil made an Arc/Lightning Tendrils totem build
omggg, grats on build of the week!!

Btw, after testing all of those spells I must say Arc, Glacial Cascade and Firestorm are the better ones. Blade Vortex also did really great. I tested all of them with Herald of Ash, Ice or Lightning and Herald of Ash gives the most damage and quality of life(there isnt enough cold damage in the build to really trigger a shatterstorm on herald of ice and herald of thunder just seems meh).

At the end of the day tho, Im gonna stick with using Arc. It is just a really great spell for killing stragglers, destroying barrels and boxes and making use of Elemental Equilibrium (which Im going to test in the following days).

Special note for the massive slow that Arctic Breath provides, although it is not really necessary, seeing as how everything dies almost instantly.
I don't understand elemental equilibrium. You hit with lightning, that would buff fire damage for 1 vd explosion. Your hitting the mobs that don't get one shot with a lot more Volatile explosions than lightning hits, so you would nerf your damage instead of buffing it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info