[3.2] Indigon Poet's Pen VD

well, uber elder cleared. one death, stood too close to the exploding circle. my goals are achieved :)

aspect of the spider is OP, I'll miss it after bestiary is gone. I strongly recommend getting it on your belt for instance for a straight 15% dmg multiplier.

also got a nice Watcher's Eye :
Last edited by le_vagabond on May 28, 2018, 4:46:08 AM
I have a watcher's eye, clear mind +anger stats are 40% increased fire damage and was wondering if I should be using the anger gem. It places 50% of mana on reserve but is it worth it?
Feels Like necroing but awesome build btw, pretty cheap to start and not that hard to reach the cap.
Hello, is this build suitable for deep delves? Like 300-400+?
No idea, not running it anymore. Maybe someone else does and can help you.
So is it better to go frenzy or KB?
I'm having a really hard time getting one blue socket at the top, followed by two green sockets, I've hit the 1B-2G configuration many times, but Never with the blue one on top, this is gonna cost me a lot isn't it?
Not sure if troll or not but the order of the colors does not matter.
"
Zyrr3 wrote:
Not sure if troll or not but the order of the colors does not matter.

It actually does, having Bodyswap which is a blue gem, on the top, means it's the first spell triggered before Unearth.

It might not matter in the sense that it seems they get triggered with almost no delay between eachother, but I find it to be rather clunky, and I gave up trying to get bodyswap, and am instead getting Cremation, I'll likely manually cast mobility, FlameDash or LightningWarp with LessDuration.

So far the build is pretty heckin' fun, slapping syndicate dead is pretty easy. Bosses literally "Melt".

One thing I have noticed in the PoB, is the chaos resistance, any reason why it forgoes chaos resistance completely?
Last edited by UnDrac on Jan 11, 2019, 3:49:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info