[3.2] Indigon Poet's Pen VD

Hi there,

I finally get to level 71. I a have not yet taken all the passives, nor levelled my gems to the max yet.
I have most of the gear, though.

The build works well, I still need a few experience level, but so far it is ok. I do not see a huge damage boost just yet.

Any advice on short term improvements (except levelling). Is there any piece of the gear that I should definitely improve ?

https://pastebin.com/k7Q1UrSr

By the way, are you using volatile dead with conc effect and mana leech or with controlled destruction and fire pen ?

Many thanks !
You socket Volatile Dead with Conc Effect and Mana Leech. Mana Leech ends up being the vast majority of your mana recovery, which lets you consume more mana to get more Spell Damage from Indigon.
I don't understand whole thing of CWDT mechanism with Blood Rage and Clarity.
You explained to us about "This build takes advantage over the Arakaali + Blood Rage + Immortal Call interaction, if you choose to run it."

I tried to figure it out my self for hours but could not find it.
I am so noob, please someone explain to me?

If you are using the upgraded Soul of Arakaali Pantheon power, you will recover life 50% faster for 4 seconds whenever Immortal Call procs if you also have Blood Rage active. The degen from Blood Rage is stopped temporarily by Immortal Call activating (immune to phys..blood rage is a phys degen).

Level 1 Clarity is used if you have a Watcher's Eye jewel with the "% increased Mana Recovery while affected by Clarity" mod on it.
"
ogloplol wrote:
If you are using the upgraded Soul of Arakaali Pantheon power, you will recover life 50% faster for 4 seconds whenever Immortal Call procs if you also have Blood Rage active. The degen from Blood Rage is stopped temporarily by Immortal Call activating (immune to phys..blood rage is a phys degen).

Level 1 Clarity is used if you have a Watcher's Eye jewel with the "% increased Mana Recovery while affected by Clarity" mod on it.

Thank you
Ive done uber elder and pretty much w/e else at this point just finishing up some stupid challenges I missed for the league. Uber elder I did with 1 death, shaper with 0 but I cant facetank slams with 0 mana so I don't risk them. I use frenzy > kb because even though with frenzy at 3 stacks I'd be at over 4.0as, I can never frenzy more than once or twice in a row before going oom so I'm just basic attacking most of the time, tanking damage to regen with the clarity watchers eye, and demolishing whatever I want, only mod that I cant do is ele reflect however if you just go slowly you should be able to regen through a ele reflect map. I generally keep bodyswap slotted because I'm too lazy to move although its horribly unreliable sometimes. Can peep my ascendant if you want to see my gear, I take out blood rage for purity of ice for uber elder/shaper or arctic armor for rippy t16 guardian mods. reserved mana doesnt really matter because you're never at even half mana anyway even if you take a huge hit with the clarity watchers eye.
A lovely build really, played it as final build in bestiary after finishing my challenges. Worked prtty well on all content. Now I hope they don't rotate cadiro out of the league again as they did 2 leagues before. Zerphi's is so damn lovely. But I guess it's another rotating out anyway.

I wish I could find a way to make this going as a league starter. No idea if it's possible to migitate with a reasonable amount of regrets from a starter-variante into this one.

If anyone got an idea, please pm me ;)

Edit: I will experiment a bit on POB to find a way :)
Last edited by Oxygene_PoE on May 16, 2018, 1:41:58 PM
how much of a dps upgrade is the labyrinth enchant ? does it multiply all your VD damage by 1.4 or is it on top of the Indigon bonus (which would make it pretty worthless) ?
The "Volatile Dead destroys up to 1 additional Corpse" enchant is a 33% more damage multiplier. It means you summon 4 balls per cast of Volatile Dead instead of 3.

The "25-40% increased Volatile Dead Damage" enchant is an additive damage increase, which just stacks on top of the Indigon bonus Spell Damage. So if your Indigon is giving you 3000% average Spell Damage, the helmet enchant brings that up to 3025-3040% Spell Damage.
ok so the additional corpse is interesting, the other not so much :)

thanks !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info