[3.4] Ascendant Reave/Blade Flurry - Fast Mapping - Easy Bossing - Uber Elder viable.

how far along do you need to be to not have to gem swap? I want to play this build but I won't gem swap except maybe on shaper. I'll only be using reave
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
"
how far along do you need to be to not have to gem swap? I want to play this build but I won't gem swap except maybe on shaper. I'll only be using reave

You can do till about t15 without gem swaps. Shaper Guardians and maybe even t15 bosses I would recommend using a gem swap cause it makes the fight faster/easier.
"
Th3LoRD wrote:
"

You can do till about t15 without gem swaps. Shaper Guardians and maybe even t15 bosses I would recommend using a gem swap cause it makes the fight faster/easier.

Cool. I'm going to run this as a league starter (transitioning from sunder to this when I can), what are priority items? Probably foil/belly/flasks right?
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
"
"
Th3LoRD wrote:
"

Cool. I'm going to run this as a league starter (transitioning from sunder to this when I can), what are priority items? Probably foil/belly/flasks right?

Don't really recommend starting this build on a new league and definitely not if you don't want to swap gems for bosses as Reave DPS can be a bit underwhelming with budget gear.
I want to try this build for next league. My understanding is that this is mostly a build for uber elder. What would you change if you were to do some map grinding instead?
IGN: Thyranno
"
thyran0 wrote:
I want to try this build for next league. My understanding is that this is mostly a build for uber elder. What would you change if you were to do some map grinding instead?

Nothing, you use Reave for mapping. One of the fastest Melee Map Clearers out there.

I m looking at that ascendancy choice and I just wonder how does
1000accuracy from jugg compare to raider 20% attack speed.
Especially as league starter (you can always switch anyway,if u got enought regrets)

If It would not be extreme difference,I might go for jugg because I tend to lack in defense before league is at least week old and i can buy stuff.

Btw how does this build deal with corrupted blood,overleech?
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Last edited by CAKE on May 31, 2018, 4:51:08 PM
Still haven't tried this build yet. I think it'll be my league starter... but I'll probably go with a claw and with Jugg + Slayer combo. Thanks for the guild though, it's quite BEAUTIFUL!
"
CAKE wrote:

I m looking at that ascendancy choice and I just wonder how does
1000accuracy from jugg compare to raider 20% attack speed.
Especially as league starter (you can always switch anyway,if u got enought regrets)

If It would not be extreme difference,I might go for jugg because I tend to lack in defense before league is at least week old and i can buy stuff.

Btw how does this build deal with corrupted blood,overleech?

Had the same discussion in my own BF Build Guide:
Raider is way stronger offensively. You get more than just Onslaught, you get Frenzy Sustain on Bosses as well (and the flat inc damage).
Even with only like 88% Acc you won't feel bad.

Corrupted Blood? A bleed removal/immunity flask obviously.
Is frenzy sustain even needed on this build though? I still think the
"
Cannot be Chilled
Cannot be Stunned
5% increased Damage per Endurance Charge
Gain an Endurance Charge every second if you've been Hit Recently

is the better option... especially in endgame. That's a lot of damage too, and and 2nd layer of survivability added with the Endurance charges.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info