[3.4] Ascendant Reave/Blade Flurry - Fast Mapping - Easy Bossing - Uber Elder viable.

Hi,

I came across your build while wanting to try a fun build in standard with legacy acuities.
Would you recommend champion/raider over slayer/raider if using insta leech? I'm hoping to maximize dps while keeping the high leech of the build intact.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
"
ZebberZ wrote:
Hi,

I came across your build while wanting to try a fun build in standard with legacy acuities.
Would you recommend champion/raider over slayer/raider if using insta leech? I'm hoping to maximize dps while keeping the high leech of the build intact.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

With legacy Acuities you'll want moar crit. So why not Assassin for base crit and Powercharge gen?

Assassing x Raider sounds like a good deal tho, but you might have to alter the tree a bit. somewhere earlier the creator stated that the ASS - RAI version would be another type of build tho.

cheers
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
"
With legacy Acuities you'll want moar crit. So why not Assassin for base crit and Powercharge gen?

Assassing x Raider sounds like a good deal tho, but you might have to alter the tree a bit. somewhere earlier the creator stated that the ASS - RAI version would be another type of build tho.

I considered assassin as well! Don't really know what to pick at this point so I'm just levelling a new scion till I know what to do.

this is the gear im going to use (hopefully res capped, didnt check)

edit: Foil needs further crafting. Just waiting for bestiary to hit core then I will get high aspeed and craft crit.
Last edited by ZebberZ on May 2, 2018, 7:42:46 AM
"
ZebberZ wrote:
"

I considered assassin as well! Don't really know what to pick at this point so I'm just levelling a new scion till I know what to do.

this is the gear im going to use (hopefully res capped, didnt check)

edit: Foil needs further crafting. Just waiting for bestiary to hit core then I will get high aspeed and craft crit.

The only reason I would pick scion is to get Slayer leech. If you have instant leech then definitely go Champion.
Thanks for the build guide it seems going good so far the only problem is it feels like Im doing low damage while bossing but it might be that im just not used to using blade flurry but id appreciate if youd look at my gear and tree and inform me of something I might have missed. Again thanks for the guide!
Any thoughts on using claws over swords? I know it changes the tree clearly, but I think I want to try this with claws, what's the biggest con to that?
Hello, I'm loving this build, however I have a problem with accuracy. Do you know a way to help increase the chance to hit? Thanks!
Guys I got this sword:

I wanna multimod it but Im not sure what to do, regal and just multimod (even with bad third mod) or gamble and try use the orb that remove 1 property (have shitty rng, 85% chance for me to remove phys roll)?
Fail last msg.
Ty for build first of all.
Gear from Flashback event.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info