[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

Awesome build, thanks for it. How does it get endurance charges tho?
thanks fam. i think this build is the most fun i had as starter melee. i switched a few things around to get claws of the falcon and life nodes near that, got rid of some dodge but it gave about 10% more dps and a lot more life, i think its worth it.
one thing i wanted to ask is if you think it would be an ok idea to get bubonic trail, it boosts dps a lot but we gotta mitigate the lost resistances somehow.
"
Kolkor92 wrote:
Awesome build, thanks for it. How does it get endurance charges tho?

We do not rely on endurance charges, but if you do like them, you can switch the frostbite curse into warlord's mark.
Alternatively, use an elder ring with Warlord's mark on hit.
"
thanks fam. i think this build is the most fun i had as starter melee. i switched a few things around to get claws of the falcon and life nodes near that, got rid of some dodge but it gave about 10% more dps and a lot more life, i think its worth it.
one thing i wanted to ask is if you think it would be an ok idea to get bubonic trail, it boosts dps a lot but we gotta mitigate the lost resistances somehow.

Glad you like it!
The claws of the falcon may worth it early stage, but at end game it does not worth it.
It takes 5 points from the current tree to reach there, and at end game, you could spend 3 points to grab a jewel socket and any damage abyssal jewel will give you more DPS.
Bubonic trail doesn't seem effective enough to me, since we did not stack abyssal jewels for this build, and you're correct, it's hard to cap the resists.
"
nal_tony wrote:
"

Glad you like it!
The claws of the falcon may worth it early stage, but at end game it does not worth it.
It takes 5 points from the current tree to reach there, and at end game, you could spend 3 points to grab a jewel socket and any damage abyssal jewel will give you more DPS.
Bubonic trail doesn't seem effective enough to me, since we did not stack abyssal jewels for this build, and you're correct, it's hard to cap the resists.

i see. indeed after looking through PoB with lategame gear, claws of the falcon does seem like a bad option.
instead of using frostbite, i'm planning to get a assassin's mark on hit ring, it seems to be a better dps increase. one more viable change would be to get a stygian vise which is another dps boost. i just like abyss jewels, gotta have at least one in all of my builds :D
i also switched vaal haste with enduring cry as vaal haste is not that much of an important skill compared to everything else and i'm used to manual casting enduring cry.
edit: i also went for master of force on the tree. it gives the str we need (thus we'll have an extra affix slot available on ring) and solid dps for only 3 points. exchanged a bit of life and i think it'll work out great.
thanks!
Last edited by gestalt7 on Mar 16, 2019, 2:41:16 PM
man how the fuck you have 459k dmg with buff's? i have only 260k xD and without i have like 150k.....
Last edited by nemezissfpro on Mar 16, 2019, 7:57:19 PM
"
nemezissfpro wrote:
man how the fuck you have 459k dmg with buff's? i have only 260k xD and without i have like 150k.....

:) eventually you will get there!
Btw, 459k is just the number before I update my gears.
With my current gear it's more DPS now.
"
nal_tony wrote:
"
nemezissfpro wrote:

:) eventually you will get there!
Btw, 459k is just the number before I update my gears.
With my current gear it's more DPS now.

WTF but how xD what is your current gear setup?
"
nemezissfpro wrote:

WTF but how xD what is your current gear setup?

Basically as mentioned in the gear section.
Stygian Wise + Abyssal Jewel, crafted ``hits can't be evaded'' rare claw, two hatred mod watcher's eye and some decent rings/amulet
I think frost blades are one of my favorite skills. But the lack of single target dps is a bit of a let down. Just started a new carachter, and thinking of building up crit and crit multi. More power charges. Would that be bether for stronger mobs/bosses?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info