[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

"

You dont put the blood rage there for the golem but for yourself and it will keep refreshing without the golem doing anything, thus giving you 3 free frenzy charges and the attack speed from blood rage which will be 15% at level 20 without quality during the whole map except for boss phase if he doesnt have adds then u can keep both blood rage and the frenzy charges up.. so its alot of free attack speed in other words.

Sounds good! I will definitely give it a try later today.
Thanks a lot for the advice! If it works well I'll update my post.
"

You dont put the blood rage there for the golem but for yourself and it will keep refreshing without the golem doing anything, thus giving you 3 free frenzy charges and the attack speed from blood rage which will be 15% at level 20 without quality during the whole map except for boss phase if he doesnt have adds then u can keep both blood rage and the frenzy charges up.. so its alot of free attack speed in other words.

I did test the blood rage and it really feels good while mapping!
Even in boss fights without adds, I feel the attack speed provided by blood rage itself may make it worth using, as long as you don't get 1 shot.
It is a really nice advice and I have put it in the update number 5. Thanks again!

Hi can see my perfil pelase¿?¿?¿

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Nefhi/characters

Nefholten.-

Lvl 73 and only have 4200 life....

Whats lvl need for 5k¿?¿?

is normal this life in my level¿¿?¿?
"
Nefhi wrote:
Hi can see my perfil pelase¿?¿?¿

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Nefhi/characters

Nefholten.-

Lvl 73 and only have 4200 life....

Whats lvl need for 5k¿?¿?

is normal this life in my level¿¿?¿?

I would say at Lv73, 4.2k life is pretty solid. Did you die frequently at this life pool?
I think eventually you will need to use a Belly, which will bring you much more life (at least 200-300 more life). This might bring you some trouble with capping resists though.
Also, you could "Thick skin" for your next two levels.
Let me know what's your life pool after these changes :)
Hello! whats your opinion about using Farrul's Fur chest in this build?
"
ldoscorrea wrote:
Hello! whats your opinion about using Farrul's Fur chest in this build?

I will prefer belly a lot more. As assassin, you always have max power charges, and by using blood rage you have frenzy charges during mapping. Sacrificing too much life and resists just for the aspect skill does not seem worth to me.

However, I was thinking about instead of using HoI, I might use one aspect skill instead. Haven't decided on this part yet.
Good evening, replying as I said. So yeah, I am level 63 , got my two ascendancies, everything seems fine for now. Just wanted to ask one question. Why don't we take more power charge nodes?
what about touch of anguish as offhand?
any expierences?
why maim when we do no phys
and why is frostbomb lvl one
Last edited by tjkraft on Apr 13, 2018, 5:38:20 PM
"
yoshis wrote:
Good evening, replying as I said. So yeah, I am level 63 , got my two ascendancies, everything seems fine for now. Just wanted to ask one question. Why don't we take more power charge nodes?

Power charge node is good, but it's too far for the passive tree we have. I feel it's not quite worth it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info