[3.3] Lacerate/Reave/BF Champion, 6-7.2k life, 3-30mil Shaper dps | League Starter info added!

Thanks alot for free shaper kill!!! He's an honest guy and helped me for free! Thanks again!
Hey everyone

I have gotten 2 new items...

Bye Bye loath bane. I will miss you <3

I chaos spammed the sceptre using roughly 2000 chaos.

DPS is roughly 25% more now, leap slam is infinately faster and counterattack gem does Much more damage.

I will show videos soon hopefully.

It's taken me since January 2013 to finally get a mirrored sword! Shit yes!
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Last edited by hmcg020 on Apr 20, 2018, 4:44:26 AM
Hey,I want to try this build because it looks very interesting,but I have a few questions.

1.How do this build handle lab? I am not worried about Izaro,but traps and speed.

2.Can this build do fine with a 5link?

3.Other than life and res,what stats are most important?

4.I have this amulet which looks pretty good,is it fine for this build?
Hey again! I'm not sure if you do gear checks anymore or even read the comments but anyways I'm looking for help to upgrade my gear since I'm unsure where my gear's biggest flaws are located in. I'm very happy about my links although I dont get endurance charges from anywhere because I rather get hp+resists from a jewel, I'm 1 gem short to get it on leap slam so I rather get my resists up some other way. Also thought about swapping to ascendant because it's hard to do a lot of dmg with bloodseekers and instant leech seem to be so important although I dunno how much that would help. I switched to Vaal Pact but it has kinda anti synergy with loreweave so I might just swap to belly.
https://pastebin.com/bdDE14mM
Last edited by Dangot on Apr 22, 2018, 12:26:50 PM
"
SlaughterET4 wrote:
Hey,I want to try this build because it looks very interesting,but I have a few questions.

1.How do this build handle lab? I am not worried about Izaro,but traps and speed.

2.Can this build do fine with a 5link?

3.Other than life and res,what stats are most important?

4.I have this amulet which looks pretty good,is it fine for this build?

Hey mate

It can handle Izzario. This is a relatively easy thing for many life based builds to do. Leap slam makes it much easier too.

It can do most content with a 5 link, however that 5th link will be 50% more dps.

Thats a pretty decent amulet!
"
Dangot wrote:
Hey again! I'm not sure if you do gear checks anymore or even read the comments but anyways I'm looking for help to upgrade my gear since I'm unsure where my gear's biggest flaws are located in. I'm very happy about my links although I dont get endurance charges from anywhere because I rather get hp+resists from a jewel, I'm 1 gem short to get it on leap slam so I rather get my resists up some other way. Also thought about swapping to ascendant because it's hard to do a lot of dmg with bloodseekers and instant leech seem to be so important although I dunno how much that would help. I switched to Vaal Pact but it has kinda anti synergy with loreweave so I might just swap to belly.
https://pastebin.com/bdDE14mM

Hey dude

You have some excellent gear aye. The changes you've made make it a bit different to my build, though when i put bloodseeker in, you have 4.4 mil dps and 5.9k life.

https://pastebin.com/eDyQujGU

You have 5.4 with that sword, however you cant use damage on full life without bloodseeker and you lose some amount of tankyness without having instant leech.

I strongly suggest getting a warlord's mark ring as we can easy generate power charges through other means!

your variety looks strong though.

That's hella amazing dps with bloodseeker, I might just give it a try again.

Edit: The damage is actually 4.8m because PoB didn't calculate extra random element dmg. Sadly I sold the sceptre and bought a 1.8% better one though the swap costed me only 0.5 ex. there's also space for one jewel so I could get another resist one and swap my ring to higher damage and life one. Also this build really doesn't work without instant leech which isn't necessarily a bad thing but it should be extremely heavily implied in the guide :P

There's one scion variation I planned to try which sustains on life leech of slayer but that build is probably worse if you have some source of instant leech on this one, because the dmg on that is around 2m though the life is way higher.

Edit 2: I might just try the other build because I felt like the lack of sustain during non damage phases made you struggle during uber elder meanwhile the other build made it look so easy. Though your build's damage is insane and it probably works way faster with stuff like legacy acuity, I prefer safer option because my plan now is to defeat uber elder.

Edit 3: (I like edits): I'm going to give this shot first actually because I like the speed. On paper the build seems amazing now tyvm! Trying some bossing today. I'd say the scion version is better on HC since the sustain is more reliable. Uber elder on this setup is doable I suppose?

https://pastebin.com/YKPZ0fcz 5.1 million dps, 6.1k life resists capped with taste of hate totally realistic tbh so seems working. Shaper deathless but yeah no big achievement by any means. I guess I could get warlord's mark ring but the plan is to boss so upgrades regarding that would be appreciated (my gems aren't 20/20 I know that). My old "build" didn't work due to having too little leech to sustain anything due to my low hp. I'm still little noob so I didn't know leech scales with hp and I had items which had high dmg/resist but not that much hp heh. Did my first red elder got prismatic jewel worth 5 ex :)
Last edited by Dangot on Apr 24, 2018, 11:32:53 AM
Thanks for the nice guide, managed to kill Uber Elder with two deaths. I think it could be done deathless with some more practice :-)

I just have a question regarding the map mods to avoid: Shouldn't "Monsters cannot be Taunted" be added to this list? If we cannot taunt monsters, we are loosing the 100% chance to hit, which is a big drawback or is Champion's taunt not affected by this map mod?
Last edited by Peon on Apr 24, 2018, 5:43:14 AM
Well if an enemy cannot be taunted, it cannot be taunted, right? It doesn't matter if its a taunt caused by totem or any other source. However, i wouldn't recommend to fight the guardians with the mod present on the map. But other than that damage should still be fine. So its up to you if you reroll or not. Personally i just run them.
"
Sollkomol wrote:
Well if an enemy cannot be taunted, it cannot be taunted, right? It doesn't matter if its a taunt caused by totem or any other source. However, i wouldn't recommend to fight the guardians with the mod present on the map. But other than that damage should still be fine. So its up to you if you reroll or not. Personally i just run them.

I am loosing half my DPS without the taunt (only got 75% chance to hit without it), so I'll probably continue to reroll it on higher level maps.
Last edited by Peon on Apr 24, 2018, 10:05:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info