[3.3] Lacerate/Reave/BF Champion, 6-7.2k life, 3-30mil Shaper dps | League Starter info added!

"
Angren1991 wrote:
what weapon setup should I use when I only play league/flashback ? because legacy acuity are hard to get in league :D should I stick with bloodseeker or upgrade at any given time ?

Hey mate

I would stick with bloodseeker for as long as possible and focus on upgrading everything else
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Hey everyone

Sorry I haven't been on as often, my exams and assignments were stacking up and it got a little overwhelming!

I'm thrilled to see people using this build in flashback and clearing end game!

So cool!

So thank you for the build. Aside crafting a better stat stick what do you think about the combo mark of the elder ring + elder ring with warlord mark. Aside from warlord mark it would give us stun inmunity. Or maybe elder ring + shaper ring with assasin mark plus the 60-80 % increased attack damage
"
lorkdubo wrote:

So thank you for the build. Aside crafting a better stat stick what do you think about the combo mark of the elder ring + elder ring with warlord mark. Aside from warlord mark it would give us stun inmunity. Or maybe elder ring + shaper ring with assasin mark plus the 60-80 % increased attack damage

Hey dude

Whe it comes to the elder/shaper ring, they're both kinds shit tbh. They only block certain aspects of stun for which champion can be immune anyway!

Great gear btw!

Getting a ring with warlord's is a massive buff. It will help your survival immensely.

Getting a loreweave will add massive damage for bosses and then getting a stygian vise will allow more life and dps. Then it's just a matter of probably getting excellent rolls on your accessories and so on.

Good luck bro!
Hey everyone

I'm going to buy a farrul's fur when they come to standard and there's a ring im looking at buying too.

Farrul's Fur is just too exciting a chest piece to pass up and with aspect of the cat giving permanent max frenzy and power charges, this makes using kaoms roots much more viable.

There would no longer be any need for blood rage, meaning we would have much more life regen too!.

It's resting at 7144 life with an abyssus, 7435 with a starkonja's!

We can also use mutewind pennant for onslaught and enduring cry between phases and packs.

The new diamond flask with movement speed + onslaught will make us move faster than with 35% movement speed boots while mapping, though not in town D:

Overall I think is the most complete the build will ever get!

Final Champion PoB link

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/Bg6xdfpw

Hey there , great build.
Question: It is hard to see if HP is at 100% while insta leach +blood rage.
Is HP at 100% with the above combination, in order to proc. damage on full life?
"
vaned1983 wrote:
Hey there , great build.
Question: It is hard to see if HP is at 100% while insta leach +blood rage.
Is HP at 100% with the above combination, in order to proc. damage on full life?

Hey mate

It's easy to get >4% life regen, and that's all you need!
So even the HP pool in the game shows -1hp from full life ( fluctuation), and I have over 4% regen, it means that in reality I am at full life?
Thanks.

Re-edit: I have tried with rage and blood magic+leap...You are right, DPS of rave goes down ( damage on full life deactivated).
Last edited by vaned1983 on May 20, 2018, 3:08:54 PM
Some good old alice in chains in that deathless uber video. Well done man! :)
"
SFXisMag1c wrote:
Some good old alice in chains in that deathless uber video. Well done man! :)

Haha!

Glad someone appreciated it =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info