[3.3] Lacerate/Reave/BF Champion, 6-7.2k life, 3-30mil Shaper dps | League Starter info added!

"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
if we use abyss helmet, best chest to use is coil?
also what about deaths door boots for bleed immunity and +1 endurance while mapping?

Hey

Use whatever chest suits you man. If you can get a watcher's eye with shock immune while affected by purity and crit chance with hatred, then that makes coil a good option. If you are vulnerable to shock, id stay away from coil. Use a belly or a loreweave for a cheap, yet awesome chest.

Lightpoacher (LP) is an amazing helmet that does insane dmg, however it's up to you. I like starkonja's because it's got 90+ life, crit chance, attack speed (which affects our movement skill as a more multiplier) and it's ridiculously cheap. LP has no life, and you'll see that reave kills things long before the spirit burst projectiles reach the enemy when we have 8 stacks of reave. Even with 6 stacks, reave is instant, so things will often die before the projectiles reach the enemy.

Nothing beats Abyssus for damage though. I use abyssus when in a party so I get that 50% more multiplier, helping me solo-carry any 6-man party.

Death's door are great! Bleed immune is a huge bonus, though bleed isn't something that has ever killed my champion. Shock, freeze, and poison have, though Ive never died to bleed with this character. Sacrificing life for them would mean we lose roughly 60 base life/roughly 200-300 actual life. This is manageable. Get ones with +1 to gems or frenzy!

Cheers

Ty for answering. Yea i got watchers with those mods. Il try to find alternative boots or play without deaths door to see if i get bleeding and how often to see are they useful or not.
I played bf before on scion but was never satisfied with dmg output
my mirror threads
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3062247
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2181923
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1929875
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1929842
"
"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
if we use abyss helmet, best chest to use is coil?
also what about deaths door boots for bleed immunity and +1 endurance while mapping?

Hey

Use whatever chest suits you man. If you can get a watcher's eye with shock immune while affected by purity and crit chance with hatred, then that makes coil a good option. If you are vulnerable to shock, id stay away from coil. Use a belly or a loreweave for a cheap, yet awesome chest.

Lightpoacher (LP) is an amazing helmet that does insane dmg, however it's up to you. I like starkonja's because it's got 90+ life, crit chance, attack speed (which affects our movement skill as a more multiplier) and it's ridiculously cheap. LP has no life, and you'll see that reave kills things long before the spirit burst projectiles reach the enemy when we have 8 stacks of reave. Even with 6 stacks, reave is instant, so things will often die before the projectiles reach the enemy.

Nothing beats Abyssus for damage though. I use abyssus when in a party so I get that 50% more multiplier, helping me solo-carry any 6-man party.

Death's door are great! Bleed immune is a huge bonus, though bleed isn't something that has ever killed my champion. Shock, freeze, and poison have, though Ive never died to bleed with this character. Sacrificing life for them would mean we lose roughly 60 base life/roughly 200-300 actual life. This is manageable. Get ones with +1 to gems or frenzy!

Cheers

Ty for answering. Yea i got watchers with those mods. Il try to find alternative boots or play without deaths door to see if i get bleeding and how often to see are they useful or not.
I played bf before on scion but was never satisfied with dmg output

No worries!

If you're playing on Standard, maybe get a legacy eternal surgeon's flask of staunching. The number of crits means we regularly have full flask charges.

If you have coil, then I suggest getting rare boots as you'll really want the extra life!

Scion is pretty popular for a number of reasons. I do however see several classes picking Lycosidae to bypass accuracy issues. This is a massive loss in dps that champion doesn't have to worry about. That combined with Adrenaline and the extra life regen and tank ascendancy buffs, have seriously buffed champion man!

Cheers
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Hi! nice guide but i'am confused in one thing, what gem i need to swap? i mean, if i go to kill bosses i need to swap to blade furry but how? i need to change 3 gems or what? is not a problem for me but i dont undearstand what gem i need to swap :/ (sorry for my english)
"
Denitos wrote:
Hi! nice guide but i'am confused in one thing, what gem i need to swap? i mean, if i go to kill bosses i need to swap to blade furry but how? i need to change 3 gems or what? is not a problem for me but i dont undearstand what gem i need to swap :/ (sorry for my english)

Hi!

I will try make English simple

How to Gem Swap from Reave to Blade Flurry?

Both chests have same color links.

Reave:

Blade Flurry:

Do not change:

I have X2 chest for easy swap. You can do same!

I also have helmet swap for easy DPS boost.

Same gems in both helmet like same gems in same Chest. No need swap gems if can swap armor!

Thanks

Last edited by hmcg020 on Apr 12, 2018, 3:31:11 PM
Haha thanks, i understand english very well but writing is my problem, but thanks !
Added Deathless Uber Elder Video!
Hello, i'm looking for help to what to upgrade next, currently i'm trying to 6 link a loreweave, i needed better stat stick, you told me to get a ilvl80 and get a t1 Gain #% Phyisical damage as X element

i made this, not sure if its ok.

but in general don't know what stats i'm missing, i need a lot of int to keep up with the blue gems,

i leave my POB pastebin here.
Thanks

https://pastebin.com/3fX45Yj4
"
crhonox wrote:
Hello, i'm looking for help to what to upgrade next, currently i'm trying to 6 link a loreweave, i needed better stat stick, you told me to get a ilvl80 and get a t1 Gain #% Phyisical damage as X element

i made this, not sure if its ok.

but in general don't know what stats i'm missing, i need a lot of int to keep up with the blue gems,

i leave my POB pastebin here.
Thanks

https://pastebin.com/3fX45Yj4

Hey man.

That's a good stat stick! it has 4 mods you can definitely use which is great!

Int is something we can craft, or get on the tree with the +30 passives.

Wait until at least level 90 before you think about finalizing the character bro. Those extra 10 passives will go a HUGE way towards rounding off your character's beefyness.

Cheers
Nice guy, carried me through guardians and Uber Elder. Very fast deathless run and let me enter at end. :D
well, must be a good build but i won't spent 200$ to buy my stuff online...some can afford it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info