[3.3] Lacerate/Reave/BF Champion, 6-7.2k life, 3-30mil Shaper dps | League Starter info added!

"
kestapop wrote:
well, must be a good build but i won't spent 200$ to buy my stuff online...some can afford it.

Hey

I don't think you realize your current spending potential. I looked through your characters and you have enough wealth to afford the expensive version of this build. You have things like a headhunter laying around and you've accumulated this wealth 3 years faster than I have. I have one character with gear as I can only ever afford to roll one character at a time.

Cheers

No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
WOOOO!!!

FInally got a Watcher's eye with some good mods!

There's at least 30 ex!
This build is not THAT expensive. I spend about 40 exalts in total for all of my gear. This is what i usually spend EVERY league for one of my characters. Here is my gear for reference:

Spoiler

I would like to show my jewels also, but i dont know how to do it.
Last edited by Sollkomol on Apr 17, 2018, 5:11:57 AM
Next crap standard build...

On league something like this is cost +- 20 ex

If i calculate costs of this build on bestiary league... 1-2 mirrors ??

Thanks a lot. I prefer reave / bf from Mathil - better and cheaper. Also passive tree on this built is like almost copy / paste from another build... except daggers...
why dont you use storm prison and brinerot flag shield for power charge generation? with these you can have 4 power charge and if you be fast you can generate charges while in battle and its not %25 its %100 generate charges
"
FranSu4 wrote:
why dont you use storm prison and brinerot flag shield for power charge generation? with these you can have 4 power charge and if you be fast you can generate charges while in battle and its not %25 its %100 generate charges

And this is why you listen to the community!

That shield is infinitely better than the one im using for charges!!!!!
Sankoo!
"
Orbit84 wrote:
Next crap standard build...

On league something like this is cost +- 20 ex

If i calculate costs of this build on bestiary league... 1-2 mirrors ??

Thanks a lot. I prefer reave / bf from Mathil - better and cheaper. Also passive tree on this built is like almost copy / paste from another build... except daggers...

It doesn't matter if you make builds that go from cheaper to very expensive as some people will see one expensive item somewhere in the pages and pages of text, then immediately ignore all other content in the build, instantly starting to troll.

I have created 3 reave/BF builds over the last 3 years, though even then, there will always be similarities to other builds' trees. I also include daggers, claws and sword trees, but thank you for ignoring that as it's more evidence of your intention to troll, not read.

All of mathil's builds are good and I watched his reave/bF video as I watch all of his content, like many of us do.

Perhaps pay attention to the build and read the content. 3 mil+ with 6.5k life easy with cheaper items that people in this exact thread have shown they've obtained in the current league. I then show the top tier damage that this build can do with heavy investment for people who've played for years in standard, or are very lucky in league.

U can use bloodseeker which is few chaos and i am probably sure even without statstick if u put some rare 300-350 dps claw u can still achieve millions of dps and instant leech even without expensive gear and acuity. Claw nodes leech mana so no problems with maintaining mana leech
my mirror threads
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3062247
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2181923
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1929875
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1929842
Spoiler

Unsure of what upgrades to be targeting going forward. My next piece is going to need some resistance to get up to 79% in lightning (currently sitting at 73%, but I also have a jewel slot opening next level so I may get it there).

Any ideas what's going to provide me the best upgrade here? Is it getting the 6th link in my BP, getting crit chance and crit multi on my weapon? Upgrading my jewelry to getting more life?

Great build though. Having a ton of fun!
"
schraer wrote:
Spoiler

Unsure of what upgrades to be targeting going forward. My next piece is going to need some resistance to get up to 79% in lightning (currently sitting at 73%, but I also have a jewel slot opening next level so I may get it there).

Any ideas what's going to provide me the best upgrade here? Is it getting the 6th link in my BP, getting crit chance and crit multi on my weapon? Upgrading my jewelry to getting more life?

Great build though. Having a ton of fun!

Hey dude

Im glad you're having fun!

- The biggest source of dps will be your 6th link.
- Then craft crit multi onto your sceptre.
- Then i suggest getting either getting a sword with 7% or more crit with the same dps, or if you cant get a new sword, go bloodseeker. You will have a much better time although you will lose 10% dps approximately.
- Getting to level 90+ is needed with this build for getting jewel slots and life nodes etc.
- get a taste of hate!
- Finally Id save up for a hatred crit chance watchers eye which will be at least 15% more dps for you!

GOod luck!
Last edited by hmcg020 on Apr 19, 2018, 10:42:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info