Patch 3.2.1b Notes

"
leeber wrote:
"
You can now filter by Name, Level, Family, Group and Genus in the Recipes page in the Bestiary as well as in the Blood Altar UI.

Thank god. Who the hell thought it was a good idea not to include this to begin with.

I was expecting that last week of league as "Major Improvements". Now I am confused.

BTW overall buff drop in currency, cards, maps, etc will be also nice because atm is pathetic.
No improvement on drop of coins and maps, if the pc is so bad, think of the xbox that does not have so many players, the market is broken.
where is stash for our ZOO?
Still no improvement on map and currency drop rates? Meh... no need to return to the league.
"
Summoner wrote:
"
leeber wrote:
"
You can now filter by Name, Level, Family, Group and Genus in the Recipes page in the Bestiary as well as in the Blood Altar UI.

Thank god. Who the hell thought it was a good idea not to include this to begin with.

Someone who thought the orb was worth releasing immediately instead of waiting for the relevant UI coder to get back from vacation.

He stayed home, sick, I think.
Last.

Edit: dammit.
Wash your hands, Exile!
Last edited by gibbousmoon on Apr 5, 2018, 8:10:03 AM
thx for imroving the game^^
"
Yorrah wrote:
Still no improvement on map and currency drop rates? Meh... no need to return to the league.

League sucks from beginning, its too complicated, too confusing. Many friends stop playing and moved to standard. I think about the same.
But the most pissing of is the map drops!!!!!!!! Its epic poooooooooooor. Atlas completed at 103 and very low map drops. It takes the whole will to playing poe. Until they improve drop rate of maps i will not return to playind. GGG you destroys something that work well. In future dont fix something that work well pls
league still feels shit, and its like playing standard
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
This league will be polished and feature-full just in time to realease the next half-baked and unpolished league :P
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info