Patch 3.2.1b Notes

Nice Uber Elder RNG changes.
"
rdx1312 wrote:
"
DieAbolicaL wrote:
i've found ONE necromancy net, please increase drop rate.

Sigh! +1

The community voted for them to be rare (and even that was close - almost half didn't want them at all). Their price on poe.trade - about 1c - suggests that they're not 'too' rare, so I'd say just pray more to RNGesus. Or buy em', if you prefer.
Great! Now we only need portal beasts to have their Icon in orange and we're good to go ^^
My forever game, the game which I can always return to
would be nice if beasts that are new to you was shown on the minimap in a different color or had some sort of highlight. can be risky to sit there trying to target a red beast to determine whether its new or not. unless youre an RF jugg or something.
"
Thanos123 wrote:
This is very useful to find where the beasts are that you still need.
https://poecraft.com/bestiary/checklist
thanks for mentioning.. very useful indeed, exactly what i was looking for, currently using the wiki beastcrafting page for reference (not bad), but this checklist, i wish the beastiary page has the dropdown feature like this,looks compactly complete.

"
You can now filter by Name, Level, Family, Group and Genus in the Recipes page in the Bestiary as well as in the Blood Altar UI.
and
"
Hovering over a Beast in the Bestiary or the Blood Altar UI will display a list of recipes that the Beast is used in
== WOW, you do read our post huh..its what i posted when i had a "beast for unique random change" issue which had a same beast for dagger att speed recipe...i can go back to the alter now.. appreciated so much GGG, thank you. =)
THX keep up the good work.
you do not increase map drop????
for the moment i use 5 red map and i get maybe 1 :(((

this is ridiculous
Thanks for these changes, it was really well needed for clarity.
One thing though about maps, maybe make The Encroaching Darkness card more common (back at how common it used to be) so we get more unique maps from which we also can obtain maps by running them.
I feel like it's a major reason why map drops in the game aren't sufficient.
Last edited by World_Destructor on Mar 22, 2018, 1:44:23 AM
Nice, now if you could add so we can dismiss beasts by right-clicking in the captured beasts page and allow us to favorite some recipes that in turn gives an extra indication when we find the beasts for them I'd say most of my issues are resolved. (Sitting on some normal/magic monsters from capturing anything with "new" on it)
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
first

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info