Patch 3.2.1b Notes

Nice! Now if the SG server was not laggy I would be able to enjoy the game :)
Why is there no fix for the Craft theese items challenge? (coral ring with life, onyx amulet with all resistances and etc.) At least it doesn't work for me and my friends so whats up? how long do we have to wait for this fix?
Thx for the effort, and for the game.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
"
Fixed a bug where Fenumus, First of the Night could become untargetable after retreating to its cave.

Finally one of the 4 spirit/boss beasts are now approachable after 3 weeks.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
aixone wrote:
Why is there no fix for the Craft theese items challenge? (coral ring with life, onyx amulet with all resistances and etc.) At least it doesn't work for me and my friends so whats up? how long do we have to wait for this fix?

It works. You're not using the right recipes. They're tagged to "Levelling" recipes only. You don't do the random ones.

Aka they're learned from catching the unique beasts in levelling zones.

"
Added 3 Beastcrafting Recipes. These create Unique Talismans, Orbs of Horizons and Harbinger's Orbs.

Should probably stop adding more recipes to an already convoluted system so that you can justify making certain beasts rarer. There's currently no way to "target farm" these, so it's essentially just RNG / buying them. Heck the Bestiary Pokedex doesn't even tell you that much about where to find them, and Spirit Beast "reds" aren't even tagged properly so people don't know what they are till they've captured them (how about that for QoL?). Dire need of more polishing imo.
Last edited by Hanarae on Mar 22, 2018, 5:55:58 AM
Too late, next league please
No fix for Sin Character Effect with Weapon Effects :(

When you use any other Character Effects, many weapon enchants have a special structure for blades. For examble greyish or crackling under the glow. This does not work while using Sins Character effect. Please GGG adress this (I also sent a Mail already to GGG Support)

Welcome to Path Of MTX
Still no way to remove beasts from menagerie other than using bestiary orbs.

If you think imma pay to have them removed (bestiary orbs are 1 c) you're clearly playing tetris.
Well if we just had the 2-3 weeks of racing between leagues and the beast league would be released with that patch it could have been a well perceived league. I am having some real lag problems the last 2-3 days though...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info