3.8 New Queens Escape + Baron - super fast physical skeletons + zombies

"
Thank you to you two for the great advice! Sorry for so many questions! Haven't played for over 3 years and so much has changed! I'm also new to some of the summoner gems and would like to learn more. Especially about spectres. I just realized they are like pokemon and I read your explanation of which ones to catch. But could you also tell me how this works with the desecrate skill? If I am reading correctly, it means that I must go find the monkeys and then kill them, turn then into spectres, go to my the highest level map I have and desecrate the ground, and then my raise my monkeys into spectres again?

Yes, exactly.
Grim can you clarify the gem setup because it's a bit confusing.

"
* For boss fights swap melee splash with maim, but really this is optional, it only shaves a short time off already fast fights.

* If you manage a 6 link, I recommend minion speed. While this does not give maximum tooltip damage, it keeps your effective damage high, because they will start hitting the enemy sooner, will be harder for fast enemies to kite, and will switch targets faster.

You have a 6 link weapon with Vaal Summon Skeleton (in Weapon) Brutality > Minion Damage > Melee Splash > Melee Physical Damage > Maim

But you go onto say that we should use minion speed instead. If so, we would take out splash right? Minion speed>Maim>splash?

If we have a 5 link: Vaal Summon Skeleton (in Weapon) Brutality > Minion Damage > Melee Physical Damage > Minion speed

??
This is my current gem setup at the moment. I think it's pretty well optimized. I will 5 link my weapon next. Any tips on how I should go about doing that? Just buy a ton of fusings and go ham?

Hope you like how far I have come!
What flasks are yall using in this build?
With the new Vaal Skeletons and brutality we are missing out on the mages dmg and the buff the general gives out. Any thoughts on dropping brutality for something else. BTW the Vaal Skeletons are insane. They last so long with our weapon. Thank you BTW I have been using this build since mid bestiary and through flashback. it's amazing an so much fun.
what is the best Pantheon combo for this build?
which utility/unique flask give better qol?
Nice build, smoothest build to play for a relative noob like myself.

Tip for future witches I didn't see in the build description:
You can buy a Queen's Decree Ornate Sword from poe.trade(currently 5 chaos with 6 sockets unlinked - there are none 6 linked on poe.trade currently), then buy the The Misunderstood Queen prophecy(currently 2-3 chaos). Equip the sword and go to act 4 The Belly of the Beast Level 1 to finish the prophecy. And there you go: a 6 socket Queen's Escape Ornate Sword for 7 chaos.

There are currently no Queen's Escape 6 socket swords on poe.trade, so I could be getting filthy rich as the cheapest sword goes for 6 chaos at the moment(with 1 socket). But here you go, go get these swords!

Currently trying to 6 link it with fusings myself.
Stracho, that is just how I got my escape early in the league. The prophecy was 10c at the time for me though. Anyway, I am going to make another one this way so I can work on linking one while using the 4L one I have now.

I wonder if its worth trying the temple corruption on it. Could that yield some useful results? Can a 2H sword gain the +1/+2 gems result?
"
Grim can you clarify the gem setup because it's a bit confusing.

"
* For boss fights swap melee splash with maim, but really this is optional, it only shaves a short time off alreadey fast fights.

* If you manage a 6 link, I recommend minion speed. While this does not give maximum tooltip damage, it keeps your effective damage high, because they will start hitting the enemy sooner, will be harder for fast enemies to kite, and will switch targets faster.

You have a 6 link weapon with Vaal Summon Skeleton (in Weapon) Brutality > Minion Damage > Melee Splash > Melee Physical Damage > Maim

But you go onto say that we should use minion speed instead. If so, we would take out splash right? Minion speed>Maim>splash?

If we have a 5 link: Vaal Summon Skeleton (in Weapon) Brutality > Minion Damage > Melee Physical Damage > Minion speed

Hi Sighlight,

For Zombies, your essential gems are Zombies>Brutality>Minion Damage>Melee physical. Your other 2 gems (if you can six link) can depend on the colours you roll, or personal preference, and can be any combination of Empower, Ruthless, Faster Attacks, Maim, Multistrike, concentrated effect, minion speed

For Skeletons your essential gems are Vaal skeletons, Minion Damage, Melee physical and Brutality *(see below). Your other 2 gems can depend on the colours you roll, or personal preference, and can include: Empower, Ruthless, faster attacks, maim, multistrike, minion speed

"
With the new Vaal Skeletons and brutality we are missing out on the mages dmg and the buff the general gives out. Any thoughts on dropping brutality for something else. BTW the Vaal Skeletons are insane. They last so long with our weapon. Thank you BTW I have been using this build since mid bestiary and through flashback. it's amazing an so much fun.

This is a good point, and may make Brutality less optimal with the new vaal skeletons. However, we'll still get 28 skellies that use brutality, and with its high multiplier, I'd say leave it in for now.
Hey! Nice build, I love playing it and it kills uber lab in seconds, anyways how about using accuracy support for zombies, their accuracy is shit except for the slam, altough I have it at the lowes cooldown possible with fleshbinder and 2 violent undead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info