3.8 New Queens Escape + Baron - super fast physical skeletons + zombies

"

Hey! Nice build, I love playing it and it kills uber lab in seconds, anyways how about using accuracy support for zombies, their accuracy is shit except for the slam, altough I have it at the lowes cooldown possible with fleshbinder and 2 violent undead

The Slam skill used by Raised Zombies can no longer be evaded.

So not worth taking accuracy on zombies.

I went a bit crazy and vaaled one of my weapons. I got a socketed gem supported by level 10 fortify. How good is this? I hope I can sell it.

edit:

I also went crazy again and corrupted my other queen's escape (these things are pretty cheap to get). I will use it until I save enough for a 5 link queen's escape or a 5 link belly. whichever comes first. hehe.

Last edited by sighlight on Jun 6, 2018, 11:18:08 AM
Please, gentlemen, help me. I made an almost completely identical build, and I use Hatred instead of Elements of Purity, because even without that, I have enough resistance.

But my attack of the minions and the life regen leaves much to be desired. Please, tell me what is the problem?

https://pastebin.com/uVsabt70
"
matkouton wrote:
Please, gentlemen, help me. I made an almost completely identical build, and I use Hatred instead of Elements of Purity, because even without that, I have enough resistance.

But my attack of the minions and the life regen leaves much to be desired. Please, tell me what is the problem?

https://pastebin.com/uVsabt70

Brutality Support Gem loose the ability to deal elemental damage.

id say try haste.
"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like his passengers."
Last edited by jinda002 on Jun 6, 2018, 2:55:17 PM
Noob question:

First up - really enjoying the build most comfortable levelling and (so far) mapping build I've played.

I had hoped the blasphemy/enfeeble curse/aura combo would trigger the 20% resistance Commander of Darkness buff but this is not the case. Have got around it by slipping the clarity back in.

Not clear to me how you are activating the buff. What are my other options.

thanks in advance.

C
"
Noob question:

First up - really enjoying the build most comfortable levelling and (so far) mapping build I've played.

I had hoped the blasphemy/enfeeble curse/aura combo would trigger the 20% resistance Commander of Darkness buff but this is not the case. Have got around it by slipping the clarity back in.

Not clear to me how you are activating the buff. What are my other options.

thanks in advance.

C

The original build uses purity of elements to activate commander of darkness. Other options are:
- a level 1 clarity
- Watchers eye and haste combo
- 3 X purity auras for increased max resists, and enlighten to leave some mana for skellies (then put enfeeble on CWDT
- Hatred aura and drop brutality gem support
- Hatred and haste in Essence worm, take MOM and a few mana nodes for increased EHP
this build is a decent lab runner, feels fast and safe

*edit: and something to treat myself
Last edited by GiveDiretide on Jun 6, 2018, 9:21:04 PM
Thanks for getting back to me re Commander of Darkness 20% res.

I'm running purity of elements in an essence ring. Should this be enough to activate the buff. Is of course possible I didn't have it running when I looked: if so *hangs head in shame*

Can't check until I get home from work.
"

*edit: and something to treat myself

Wow, 2 nice enchants on baron! I ran about 50 labs before I got my first minion enchant ... chaos golems :(
I'm still a bit confused on spectres. I got the monkeys who give you frenzy charges, but once I went to a new map to summon more because some died, it kept summoning the wrong spectres and so I lost all my monkeys. Is there a better way to do this or do I have to keep going back to the riverlands?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info