[3.5]- The FireWood Tank Champion | Molten strike sword Dual wield | Shaper down

Can this build easily kill guardian and shaper without being shotted?
what jewels do u guys think are better abyss or normal?
for what i tested 4 mods abyss jewels are way better or i'm wrong?
"
totrudeau wrote:
Hello,

Took the node and it is perfect, works great.
Another question tho...

I am starting t13+ maps and starting to get killed by some packs. Was wondering if the two life leech nodes right by the 0.4% one would help?

A total of 30% increased life leeched, but I was wondering if that would even change anything as our sword is life recovery and the amulette is from the fire damage... Not too sure (:

Also this build is super fun!

Hi Totrudeau, great to hear you're having fun with the build!!

I'm not sure I can give you an accurate analysis of what's wrong without taking a look at your current gear and tree.

Have you completed you Uber ascendancy and are you resist capped?

Another thing is you can get one shot if you have rippy mods on maps so try not to dive into the middle of a pack since molten strike takes a second before the magma balls fall and give you life recovery.

Regarding the leech nodes, they aren't worth it since you already have 2% fire damage leeched as life from the amulet.

Other than that maybe you could link your gear and tree so that we can see what can be improved.

Cheers mate!!

Last edited by Sh4d0w93 on Jun 25, 2018, 3:50:37 PM
"
R6DANNYXB1 wrote:
Can this build easily kill guardian and shaper without being shotted?

The build can kill guardians and Shaper fairly easily as you can see from the videos but having dangerous mods on the guardian maps can make the fight much harder so you'll need to watch out for that.
"
aacx23 wrote:
what jewels do u guys think are better abyss or normal?
for what i tested 4 mods abyss jewels are way better or i'm wrong?

You're right, Abyss jewels are indeed very strong and scale the best for this build. 4 mod abyss jewels are definitely pretty crazy on this build.
Shaper and elder down, easily doing all maps and map mods (skipping ele reflect and cannot leech)

Has anyone done uber elder yet with this build?

Also, how important is it to keep the accuracy implicits on the swords, since we have worthy foe?
Last edited by Hman120 on Jun 25, 2018, 9:38:17 PM
"
Shaper and elder down, easily doing all maps and map mods (skipping ele reflect and cannot leech)

Has anyone done uber elder yet with this build?

Also, how important is it to keep the accuracy implicits on the swords, since we have worthy foe?

The accuracy implicits are not required anymore since we can't miss with worthy foe but then you may have accuracy problems in taunt immune maps. Also I haven't checked out the new corruption implicits possible on weapons now so it may be worth checking them out.

I've been trying to kill Uber elder with the build but I'm really inexperienced with the fight so the best I could manage in my two attempts so far was to get both shaper and elder to half HP. So yea that's still work in progress :)
Last edited by Sh4d0w93 on Jun 25, 2018, 11:19:18 PM
Would you recommend this build with Chieftain??
"
invoker232 wrote:
Would you recommend this build with Chieftain??

IMO Champion gives the best mix of offence and defence through taunt and fortify while also making gearing easier since we don't need accuracy on gear anymore.

Chieftain could possibly have more damage but the class doesn't offer much in the way of survivability. Sure, you do get endurance charges on kill, some regeneration and a pseudo lightning coil but overall the champion pulls ahead in its utility.
Hello, quick question.

I currently have the "40% increased Molten Strike damage" head enchant, but was wondering if another one could be better. Was thinking "Molten Strike additional projectile"... Toughts?

Thank you :)

Also, two guardians down, pretty neat build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info