[3.5]- The FireWood Tank Champion | Molten strike sword Dual wield | Shaper down

"
Tophund wrote:
Thanks - Might try this build looks nice and not too expensive

Thanks mate!! Good luck and have fun!! Hope you enjoy this build as much as I did
Thanks bro!! I did everything (- UberElder) in the flashback race. Very fast clear speed and budget.
"
BrunoToledo wrote:
Thanks bro!! I did everything (- UberElder) in the flashback race. Very fast clear speed and budget.

You're welcome mate!! Glad to hear you're enjoying the build!!
Hi what about brutus lead?
"
Infanty wrote:
Hi what about brutus lead?

For Brutus' Lead sprinkler, I feel its better that you build around the item itself than use this build as a template for that item. The reason for that is the added fire per 10 strength modifier on the lead sprinkler works only for the sprinkler itself, i.e, the bonus will not work on Razor of the Seventh sun. This is important because we are dual wielding in this build which will cause molten strike to alternate between the mace and the sword.
Hello, currently trying it out, but how to you manage mana? I don't see anything that is really regenerating you exept for your rare ring... is that all?
"
totrudeau wrote:
Hello, currently trying it out, but how to you manage mana? I don't see anything that is really regenerating you exept for your rare ring... is that all?

Hi there, for mana management we use a single point of mana leech from the leech wheel in Duelist... It should be there on the tree... That 0.4% is more than enough to cover our mana costs... You don't need to look for mana regen on rings... Mine just happens to have some
"
Sh4d0w93 wrote:
"
totrudeau wrote:

Hi there, for mana management we use a single point of mana leech from the leech wheel in Duelist... It should be there on the tree... That 0.4% is more than enough to cover our mana costs... You don't need to look for mana regen on rings... Mine just happens to have some

Is it possible to drop the 0.4% life and mana leech node if we get mana leech on our rings? This would let us use 2 skill points somewhere else.
"
"
Sh4d0w93 wrote:
"
totrudeau wrote:

Is it possible to drop the 0.4% life and mana leech node if we get mana leech on our rings? This would let us use 2 skill points somewhere else.

Hi there, the 0.4% mana leech taken on the tree is general attack damage leeched as mana. As far as I recall, you can only get physical attack damage leeched as mana on rings. Since we deal pure fire damage, the leech from rings will not work.

Then again I'm not sure if general attack damage leech is available on rings. If it is, you can go for that.
Last edited by Sh4d0w93 on Jun 20, 2018, 10:42:09 PM
Hello,

Took the node and it is perfect, works great.
Another question tho...

I am starting t13+ maps and starting to get killed by some packs. Was wondering if the two life leech nodes right by the 0.4% one would help?

A total of 30% increased life leeched, but I was wondering if that would even change anything as our sword is life recovery and the amulette is from the fire damage... Not too sure (:

Also this build is super fun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info