[3.4]Disintegrator BV Elementalist [All Content Viable] Uber Elder Down

"
SicariusCor wrote:
Do you still use Spell Echo now that it is 10 stacks or do you replace it with something else? Not sure if its needed now, conc effect for bosses is there something better for clearing though?

Spell Echo is still the best gem for clearing, we barely need more damage and the most effective way to clear maps is to sustain and cast quick blades
So far I've just been clearing t1-2 maps while gathering enough currency for Kaom's Heart, but even then the build is chugging along fine. I guess my next steps would be finding a Hysteria ring and an amulet with enough Dex and Str to sustain my gems.

Started this league with this build and it's pretty much fully geared as of now.

The build absolutely wrecks everything in it's path. Did t16 vaal temple today and the bosses couldn't last a second. As for the weaknesses, i noticed we are very prone to getting killed by porcupines if we aren't careful and we don't really have slots available for a cwdt setup (if you are like me and trying to maximize the damage).

Just wanted to thank you for this build guide. This build, even when semi complete, makes you feel like a god.
Last edited by SummerMelody on Jun 14, 2018, 4:17:21 AM
"
SummerMelody wrote:
Started this league with this build and it's pretty much fully gear as of now.

The build absolutely wrecks everything in it's path. Did t16 vaal temple today and the bosses couldn't last a second. As for the weaknesses, i noticed we are very prone to getting killed by porcupines if we aren't careful and we don't really have slots available for a cwdt setup (if you are like me and trying to maximize the damage).

Just wanted to thank you for this build guide. This build, even when semi complete, makes you feel like a god.

nice to hear, you got some sick gear already

i wish too this build would have more gem slots, but well thats kaoms for u
you could always swap kaoms for inpulsas or something just to farm quick and get lvls

"
thespeech wrote:
So far I've just been clearing t1-2 maps while gathering enough currency for Kaom's Heart, but even then the build is chugging along fine. I guess my next steps would be finding a Hysteria ring and an amulet with enough Dex and Str to sustain my gems.

you're doing this on tabula? ur crazy bro :D
1) What should I do if I can't afford the Watcher's Eye?
2) Is non-crit build possible?
Last edited by wi77iam26 on Jun 14, 2018, 11:30:55 PM
"
wi77iam26 wrote:

i wouldn't recommend this build if you arent sitting on a few exalts to spend

non crit is possible if you would rather go full tank instead of damage, not sure hows the damage like, but it should still be decent with good gear

you can test it on pob
"
wi77iam26 wrote:

1) Use phys to lightning gem in your setup
2) If you want to go non-crit, consider either running a JUGG (EngineeringEternity made a guide) or stick with elementalist but go down the right side and pick up Acrobatics/Phase Acro
"
SummerMelody wrote:
"
wi77iam26 wrote:

1) Use phys to lightning gem in your setup
2) If you want to go non-crit, consider either running a JUGG (EngineeringEternity made a guide) or stick with elementalist but go down the right side and pick up Acrobatics/Phase Acro

Thank you for your reply.
Another question: Why do you use Cold to Fire Gem?
Is it necessary to convert cold to fire? Thank you for your reply.
Can anyone look at my pastebin and let me know what I am doing wrong?
It seems I have the gear but im missing the damage?
I walk into guardian maps and get 1-2 shot and cant really delete the boss like in the videos posted.
Any help is welcome, thank you!

https://pastebin.com/1eDUgspm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info