[3.4]Disintegrator BV Elementalist [All Content Viable] Uber Elder Down

God tier damage, but I die a fair amount still, what am I missing?
First off I would like to start this off with, this build is very fun well done :) But why not use herald of thunder instead of hatred, is there something i'm missing?
Even though you said you stopped playing poe. Will you still be updating this build in future leagues or no? At least based off patch notes.
Last edited by Korach on Jul 21, 2018, 8:44:03 PM
Also, I wouldn't say this build at least requires the staff, level 3 Enlighten, and the Watcher's eye to do the actual build. It just requires those to reach the same results that is shown in the video. Gear, passives, etc wise, they are all fairly common. We can just think of the "required" stuff as the threshold point.
"
Korach wrote:
Even though you said you stopped playing poe. Will you still be updating this build in future leagues or no? At least based off patch notes.

yea i'll probably update it, but there seems to be not much interest anymore, eventho the build got so much stronger this league

"
Korach wrote:
Also, I wouldn't say this build at least requires the staff, level 3 Enlighten, and the Watcher's eye to do the actual build. It just requires those to reach the same results that is shown in the video. Gear, passives, etc wise, they are all fairly common. We can just think of the "required" stuff as the threshold point.

well, you would have to use a different setup and are better off just using another guide till u got the stuff
"
TayVaNo wrote:
yea i'll probably update it, but there seems to be not much interest anymore, eventho the build got so much stronger this league

I think there still is, just not as much as one would like. Mostly because BV is not MEGA meta right now. Ele hit and Arc traps are beating it right now. I think once Ele hit gets nerfed or something, people will be coming back to BV.
why is it just 89% conversion but no physical damage left?
i guess nothing changed for bv in the recent patch, so i kept it the same as before

just incase someone is looking for this im selling it for 10 ex and will be 9ex for the peps that will ask for a discount from this thread, 609pdps 6l

thanks a bunch for this build
Why not take Soul of Arakaali and capture Arachnoxia to get reduced degen and more recovery rate if we combo with imortal call?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info