[3.4]Disintegrator BV Elementalist [All Content Viable] Uber Elder Down

"
AMP500 wrote:
Can anyone look at my pastebin and let me know what I am doing wrong?
It seems I have the gear but im missing the damage?
I walk into guardian maps and get 1-2 shot and cant really delete the boss like in the videos posted.
Any help is welcome, thank you!

https://pastebin.com/1eDUgspm

This build is intended for stripping T1-T5 cards.
В ожидании аукциона.

Don't grab too many elder/shaper pieces. That degen is a real pain.
Does anyone have a Video of this Build doing Uber Elder? Or can tell me how hard the fight is with the build?
"
webermarkus wrote:
Does anyone have a Video of this Build doing Uber Elder? Or can tell me how hard the fight is with the build?

it's hard duo to low sustain, i did about 10 ubers last season but never managed to do it deathless.
I'm kinda burned out with poe atm and not playing anymore, maybe someoene else can figure something out to do uber elder reliable
atziri gloves come to my mind

Why would you prefer blade vortex duration over spell damage as the enchant?

pretty good so far. I need 2 jewel maybe but any other suggession for me pls?
do you think about low life version is good or bad ?
stronk
Hi there, thanks for the build. I'm new to POE and I managed to get my hands on a disintegrator so I thought I'll try this build out. So far its been good, the damage is insane. However, I'm feeling rather squishy and find myself dying often, even though I've got ~5.6k hp at level 80. I've still got a few HP nodes to get and will be pushing this to 6.5-7k if I can but can someone please take a look at my gear and let me know if there is something I'm doing wrong ?

Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks :)
"
tailoi96 wrote:
do you think about low life version is good or bad ?

bad^^ very bad

"
ChimeraShot wrote:
Hi there, thanks for the build. I'm new to POE and I managed to get my hands on a disintegrator so I thought I'll try this build out. So far its been good, the damage is insane. However, I'm feeling rather squishy and find myself dying often, even though I've got ~5.6k hp at level 80. I've still got a few HP nodes to get and will be pushing this to 6.5-7k if I can but can someone please take a look at my gear and let me know if there is something I'm doing wrong ?

Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

why are you using rotgut flask? get taste of hate it helps alot with survivability, you are also missing a diamond flask

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info