[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

As long as you are carefull with traps, you can do all labs, and maybe even uber lab?

https://pastebin.com/2FCFEMcU

This pastbin is just all you X Points pics in one pastbind with differend trees to select from. You can edit it if you want, and maybe put in some skills etc. Im new to this build, so i wasnt sure.
Last edited by TheSunliight on May 31, 2018, 8:31:43 AM
It looks like BV was *changed* (previously said 'nerfed') slightly post patch notes alongside the other skill nerfs. The skill BV gem on Bex's latest post no longer has the increased ailments damage on the gem (which differs from the patch notes).

Edit: As Dirty mentions below this might just be a wording change to generic wording with no impact to the skill, I missed that both hits and ailments were removed. Updated post accordingly to prevent confusion.

Hard to tell which is accurate at the moment. They're sure making it confusing right now.

"
Now has 35% increased hit rate for each blade (up from 10%).
Now deals 35% more damage for each blade (up from 30% for hits, no longer specifically mentions hits or ailments damage).
Now has 10% increased critical strike chance for each blade.
Now has a limit of 10 active spinning blades (down from 20).
Last edited by jermslio on May 31, 2018, 4:41:30 PM
"
jermslio wrote:
It looks like BV was nerfed slightly post patch notes alongside the other skill nerfs. The skill BV gem on Bex's latest post no longer has the increased ailments damage on the gem (which differs from the patch notes).

it no longer says "damage with hits" either, just generic "more damage" which might actually cover both hits and ailments.
hi there, great guide so far, thx for that dude. i just was wondering if we have a warlords mark ring and we skip the lower section in the passive tree with the increased duration and go for 2nd curse on top plus jewel socket. just replace then the warlords mark with assasssins mark, would u recommend that, would it work? thx already. keep up good work.
Going to be running this in 3.3, i have a question about elemental overload. Now that we necessarily dont have to run spell echo in or BV setup, PCoC is the other option. Using PCoC would mean we are leaing towards more of a crit build so would unspeccing out of EO be worth it, even though we are sacraficing 40% more dmg? Obviously with PCoC you need to spec into power charge nodes to make it worth it. Besides PCoC wouldn't ice bite be another good option for flat cold? Efficacy also would be decent. Interested too see what you guys think.
"
BwenR wrote:
Going to be running this in 3.3, i have a question about elemental overload. Now that we necessarily dont have to run spell echo in or BV setup, PCoC is the other option. Using PCoC would mean we are leaing towards more of a crit build so would unspeccing out of EO be worth it, even though we are sacraficing 40% more dmg? Obviously with PCoC you need to spec into power charge nodes to make it worth it. Besides PCoC wouldn't ice bite be another good option for flat cold? Efficacy also would be decent. Interested too see what you guys think.

Where do you even see EO beeing used?
"
BwenR wrote:

Why would we use EO on a build that stacks crit multi and gets Alira?
What are you guys thinking about the new unique shield? https://imgur.com/i74oGfa
Last edited by xNakazz on May 31, 2018, 5:13:35 PM
"
xNakazz wrote:
What are you guys thinking about the new unique shield? https://imgur.com/i74oGfa

It might be a decent skin transfer
Last edited by Smoketreez on May 31, 2018, 5:30:20 PM
How does this build compare to the Mathil Elementalist BV build he did in Bestiary?

His build looks very similar, but is running Wrath aura and self-cast Assassin's Mark.

Trying to figure out my league starter and which way to go.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info