[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

It's not a prefix, I think you're talking about the boots' lab enchantment, and it's still on the list!
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_boot_enchantment_mods

Ok thanks bro :)
Last edited by thegodsama on Mar 29, 2019, 9:28:40 PM
Nvm :) figured it out
Last edited by Glissando on Mar 31, 2019, 4:46:29 AM
Hi again
I'm actually at lv 85 and wanted to know fi there is any budget option for the body armour .
Since Inpulsa isn't really cheap this league, I can't actually afford it .
I'm using a Tabula Rase but I feel like I'm not tanky enough , and I wanted to get a new armour , that can replace my Tabula and be replaced by my Inpulsa when I get it .
Last edited by Mizuwarii on Mar 31, 2019, 8:29:01 AM
"
Mizuwarii wrote:
Hi again
I'm actually at lv 85 and wanted to know fi there is any budget option for the body armour .
Since Inpulsa isn't really cheap this league, I can't actually afford it .
I'm using a Tabula Rase but I feel like I'm not tanky enough , and I wanted to get a new armour , that can replace my Tabula and be replaced by my Inpulsa when I get it .

There's literally an alternative for the body armour in the gear part of the guide.

"
Until you obtain Inpulsa's, use any rare or unique armor, preferably with life and resists.
Another league that i done 40 challenges with from beginning till the end on 1 single character.

Conclusion : BV Elementalist is still extremetly strong when gear correctly. I was able to solo all the bosses even cortex easily.

I will be retiring this character, if anybody wish to buy my gears you can give me a PM in game (Currently farming Celestial Hideout) or in Forum.

Spoiler

"
Eechye wrote:
Spoiler
Another league that i done 40 challenges with from beginning till the end on 1 single character.

Conclusion : BV Elementalist is still extremetly strong when gear correctly. I was able to solo all the bosses even cortex easily.

I will be retiring this character, if anybody wish to buy my gears you can give me a PM in game (Currently farming Celestial Hideout) or in Forum.

Spoiler

Did you craft the gear?
"
maxrightgame wrote:
"
Eechye wrote:
Spoiler

Spoiler

Did you craft the gear?

Yup all the gears with the exception of boots is crafted by myself as its give me more freedom to gear up my character.
Rarity: Rare
Mind Bite
Apex Rapier
--------
One Handed Sword
Physical Damage: 29-67
Critical Strike Chance: 5.70%
Attacks per Second: 1.40
Weapon Range: 12
--------
Requirements:
Level: 64
Dex: 176
--------
Sockets: G G
--------
Item Level: 80
--------
+35% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
--------
Socketed Gems are supported by Level 20 Melee Splash
Gain 19% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage
Gain 14% of Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage
33% increased Area Damage
+26% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier (crafted)
--------
Shaper Item

need some advice on how to go on with this. ive got like 6 ex lying around and wonder if the area damage is good enough to keep and then just leave out the crit chance maybe in multimodding?
Hey lads, anyone able to hook me up with a poe.trade link for good weapons? Im planning on trying this build but i always struggle at finding weapons for builds so i'd be really grateful if someone could help me out.

I did end up changing to this build and this is my current gear:
What should be my priority on upgrades? A weapon poe.trade link would still be very helpful <3 I feel like my DPS could improve a lot.

Spoiler

Last edited by Wiizper on Apr 3, 2019, 4:37:43 PM
"
Wiizper wrote:
Hey lads, anyone able to hook me up with a poe.trade link for good weapons? Im planning on trying this build but i always struggle at finding weapons for builds so i'd be really grateful if someone could help me out.

I did end up changing to this build and this is my current gear:
What should be my priority on upgrades? A weapon poe.trade link would still be very helpful <3 I feel like my DPS could improve a lot.

Spoiler

Pretty minor bits of advice.

I'd drop the Quicksilver flask, it doesn't speed up Whirling Blades. I'm using the wise oak, but I've balanced my resists. I'd suggest a Taste of Hate.

Attack speed doesn't help much for us - it makes it faster to spin up to 10 blades, but I'd rather have some extra damage or crit. 2 of your jewels could use an upgrade there. Both your weapons are high on attack speed as well.

Other than that, your weapons aren't bad at all. Path of Building says you're putting out just shy of 2 million DPS, 3.4 million when you add Vaal BV into the mix. Can you get better ones? Sure... but they aren't going to be cheap. I'd probably save for Inpulsa's first.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info