[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

Hi guys,

thanks for the awesome build, going to pump in all my currency right now.. will be the last char i'll level up this season :)

Is a Cospri's Malice viable for the build? Just to farm some t13-15 maps maybe ? Probably tons of fun to BV through packs with ice nova dropping haha but well anyway

Cleared uberlab with 4.5k life + lv80 and my first T13 map ever! :) I really like it.
Hey, awesome guide, greatly explained!
But my warlord's mark doesnt proc on Elder guardians, it's linked with Herald of thunder & Cursed on hit as explained in the guide.
Any solutions ?
"
Gaspashow wrote:
Hey, awesome guide, greatly explained!
But my warlord's mark doesnt proc on Elder guardians, it's linked with Herald of thunder & Cursed on hit as explained in the guide.
Any solutions ?

That's because Herald of Thunder works only when you kill a shocked enemy,and that triggers the bolts from HoT which apply curse on hit warlord's mark. On elder guardians you don't have many things to kill,so i would recommend you put CWDT linked with warlord's mark,that's one way to sustain it if you don't have Warlord's mark ring.
"
Mizuwarii wrote:
Hello dear players ,
I'm new to this build and wanted to know if some things has changed ?
At the moment , I'm around lv 55 and just noticed that Celestial judgement node was change for other nodes , so wanted to know which node I should take to replace it .
If other things has change , can you please informe me of them .

( btw , I'm not even at end games and I'm lovin this build , ty for showing me da wae of Blade Vortex )

Check out my tree for the revised Celestial Judgement nodes.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.6.2/AAAABAMCAQPuBLMFQgW1BucI9BEtFr8aOBu0HNwdviAGIvQj9iT9JpUnLyj6KwgsnDBxMHww-DLRM2wzhzWSNj031DlJOkI62DrhPAVBh0GWRKtFR0WdRlJLeEyLTZJN41BCUUdTNVNSVUtVrlnzYeJirGZUakNremwLbIxtGW1scFJxhXIPdf18g4IQgpuCx4RvidOMNo19jb-PGo-mkFWQ-pMnlG-a4J2qn9-hL6IApAWmV607rv-0xbVItz64k7zqvorAZsLsyL_Q9dQj1ELVpti92rndqN9t37DnVOvu7T_vS-988B_yRfno_Ez-Cv6P_94=?accountName=grimjack68&realm=pc&characterName=Teldra_synthetic
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Last edited by grimjack68 on Mar 25, 2019, 4:08:16 AM
"
That's because Herald of Thunder works only when you kill a shocked enemy,and that triggers the bolts from HoT which apply curse on hit warlord's mark. On elder guardians you don't have many things to kill,so i would recommend you put CWDT linked with warlord's mark,that's one way to sustain it if you don't have Warlord's mark ring.

Thank you for your quick answer, i just bought the ring, was saving for inpulsa but now i have to start from scratch again :'(
"
DirtyDot wrote:

Shield is also an option if you prefer to use Shield Charge as a movement skill, it is faster and arguably better for mapping where you don't need to maximize your damage output. You can use scepters with shields.

Is it ok to use shield charge on harder bosses too? Or is the dps loss to much i will be unable to kill bosses? I really like using shield charge over whirling blades.
"
Drakonath wrote:
"
DirtyDot wrote:

Shield is also an option if you prefer to use Shield Charge as a movement skill, it is faster and arguably better for mapping where you don't need to maximize your damage output. You can use scepters with shields.

Is it ok to use shield charge on harder bosses too? Or is the dps loss to much i will be unable to kill bosses? I really like using shield charge over whirling blades.
Should not be a problem. If I *remove* one of my weapons in PoB right now, it takes me from 2 million DPS to 1.4 million. With a good shield, you should be able to regain most of that - and really, 1.4 million DPS should be able to kill anything anyway! Also, I'm not end-game gear yet, either - no Inpulsa, jewels are 2 affixes on average, and my weapons aren't end-game yet.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
How you get 20 blades?
Hey ! Did they delete the "+% attack and cast speed if you've killed an ennemy recently" prefix ? Can't find it anymore.. It was a great bonus, with what shoud I replace it ?
"
morana2326 wrote:
How you get 20 blades?

You can't anymore. It's a 3.3 change, they set the maximum amount of active blades to 10, from 20 before that.
Spoiler
Now has 35% increased hit rate for each blade (up from 10%).
Now deals 35% more damage with hits and ailments for each blade (up from 30% for hits and 20% for ailments).
Now has 10% increased critical strike chance for each blade.
Now has a limit of 10 active spinning blades (down from 20).

"
thegodsama wrote:
Hey ! Did they delete the "+% attack and cast speed if you've killed an ennemy recently" prefix ? Can't find it anymore.. It was a great bonus, with what shoud I replace it ?

It's not a prefix, I think you're talking about the boots' lab enchantment, and it's still on the list!
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_boot_enchantment_mods

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info