[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

Is it just me or is the updated PoB for 3.6 for this build not displaying the skill tree correctly? There are only a few skills selected
"
Is it just me or is the updated PoB for 3.6 for this build not displaying the skill tree correctly? There are only a few skills selected
Working for me, tried it just now. Are you using this link?

https://pastebin.com/edXXNQd4

PoB version? I'm running 1.4.135, which claims to be the latest.

Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Last edited by grimjack68 on Mar 20, 2019, 9:37:21 PM
which are the correct gem in arms and shield
"
afrodit4 wrote:
which are the correct gem in arms and shield

From the OP:

"
DirtyDot wrote:

Here's the cheat sheet for all gem links:

Body: Blade Vortex
Weapon1: Orb of Storms - Arcane Surge (5-6) - Power Charge On Crit
Weapon2: Herald of Ash - Herald of Ice - Golem
Helmet: Whirling Blades - Faster Attacks - Fortify (+ Blood Magic with MoM)
Gloves: Herald of Thunder - Blind - Curse On Hit - Warlord's Mark
Boots: CWDT (10-12) - Immortal Call (12-14) - Increased Duration - Warlord's Mark (12-14)
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.

Body: Blade Vortex? 1 gem
"
afrodit4 wrote:

Blade Vortex

Blade Vortex - Added Fire Damage - Controlled destruction - Physical to Lightning - Increased Critical Strikes - Efficacy / Power Charge on Critical / Increased Critical Damage / Concentrated Effect

Replace Added Fire Damage with Hypothermia once you get the Beacon of Ruin ascendancy node.
Last slot is situational. Use Conc effect on tough bosses, and a support of your choice for mapping.
"
afrodit4 wrote:

Blade Vortex - Hypothermia - Physical To Lightning - Increased Critical Strike - Controlled Destruction

Swap out Hypothemia if u dun have beacon of ruins

Last gem slot

Efficiency - Great all rounder
Concentrated Effect - More DPS on tough boss
Spell Echo - Amazing Mapping experience and once shaped weapons has been completed its will outperform efficiency and concentrated effect.
Btw, i use unleash as 6 gem and its great. Guys in reddit checked, that there is no negatives from it for BV. As for me, even against uber elder it`s the best option. Less time to cast 10 stacks - more time to dodge, for melee characters its important.

This new flask from the cortex boss is so good for BV. Only downside is you have to sacrifice a debuff
Hello dear players ,
I'm new to this build and wanted to know if some things has changed ?
At the moment , I'm around lv 55 and just noticed that Celestial judgement node was change for other nodes , so wanted to know which node I should take to replace it .
If other things has change , can you please informe me of them .

( btw , I'm not even at end games and I'm lovin this build , ty for showing me da wae of Blade Vortex )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info