[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
xxgrigzxx wrote:
"
Lyxara wrote:
pretty big BV nerf, maybe it will be still viable in early game but lategame it will be harder now to deal a lot of dmg

Its a 20%dmg nerf so it's still gona do a butt load of damage which still makes it very good.
Offset on bosses and higher by the increased effectiveness of cursing as well. We never had problems with trash packs / blues / yellows in any case.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"You can no longer roll or craft more than one "X% of Physical Damage taken as Fire/Cold/Lightning" mod on a single item. The same goes for X% of Physical Damage converted to Fire/Cold/Lightning."

Ouch. Back to Hrimsorrow I guess.

If im not remember wrong we can find "x% of physical damage converted to F/C/L"
synthesis mod probably it is hard to find on early. For early yes hrimsorrows are back.

So am i the only 1, thinking CI occultist for BV in 3.6 ?

With the new ES spell leech/and other ES stuff, it should be an easy early transition to CI with BV's high hit rate.
"
Nausica wrote:
So am i the only 1, thinking CI occultist for BV in 3.6 ?

With the new ES spell leech/and other ES stuff, it should be an easy early transition to CI with BV's high hit rate.

Maybe LL version triple curse etc. Sounds good.
there goes my league starter XD I still might try to force it but I am worried it will be a disaster, really don't want to have to go winter orb :l
"Life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience." - Frank Herbert
----------------------------------------
But you most likely have to start HP then go es which is a bid tedious, what would you level with?

(not hating on your idea I am digging it just wondering how you would go about it)
"Life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience." - Frank Herbert
----------------------------------------
So, will be tree updated?
"
Anfaril wrote:
So, will be tree updated?

Guessing no. I'm going to try and modify it and go with it and see how it goes.
Looking for a clan/guild? https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1889102

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/rh8FXgt
Sad, wanted to start with bv even with nerfs, but there is no up to date updated builds with it=(. And, as i see, chaos conversion is dead for now.. So, 3heralds must be the only option.
Nvm, Chaos conversion is updated=)
Last edited by Anfaril on Mar 8, 2019, 4:54:37 AM
So... BV nerfed by ~18%, however, 4.7% increase from curses / tree changes, and I haven't figured out the damage boost from the new Consecrated Ground mechanic (100% increased critical strike chance) against monsters standing on it.

Even without that, my rough calcs put us well in excess of 3 million shaper DPS with both BV and VBV up.

Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info