[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
DirtyDot wrote:
"
Fritjef wrote:
Hey, thanks for the build and instructions, im a fearly new player (first season) and i struggle with dying too much, especially on bosses. Would be nice if someone could take a look on my items and tell me what to change first. Thanks in advance.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Fritjef/characters

you need to get leech via the warlord's mark curse and fix your flasks - get diamond, sulphur and atziri and use them all on bosses.

Thanks for the fast reply, guess i have to learn how to use flasks the right way. Didnt know about the warlord's skill, guess im gonna try that too.
The two golems linked to CWDT, how can you run two golems at once? Isnt max 1 golem?
if you play without inpulsa you go for liege of primordial and later on elemancer
Died at lv 65 with the SSF HC character :( Damage was super nice, but some of those event mods can be overwhelming, so Wouldn't recommend HC (atleast for the flashback event), too many things can go wrong. I'll be trying this build on SSF standard next league for sure haha
Just curious, between a 4L Impulsa and a Tabula, which one would provide better map clearing speed? Haven't been able to 5L or 6L my Impulsa yet.
While having super fun levelling this character with Tabula I am having troubles surviving even on lower tier maps (rare).
I wonder if this is just the time to change up my Tabula into Inpulsa. I basically have my resist capped, armours are basically with average +max life attr (only rings and amulet without) yet I am still on 3k life. Shall I refund points into some life nodes first before focusing on damage nodes?

I really want to go further with this character because it is very fun but I really need little fixes here and there because it looks pretty difficult to continue onwards right now...
"
DirtyDot wrote:

Mapping setup:

Blade Vortex - Spell Echo - Added Fire Damage - Controlled destruction - Increased Critical Strikes - Physical to Lightning or Efficacy
[/spoiler]

Isnt it better to have extra cold dmg gem? added fire's % on the base of BV seems way lower then the flat added cold from an added cold dmg gem, what am I missing mate?
Hi, dude! Playing your build at Flashback and have contradictory feelings: one the one hand the dmg is fine, but on the other one your can easyly die. Have almost the same gear, but... but sometimes shit happens and I want to take a hummer and crash my PC!!!!
Life 4.3K
Res: all 75+ (exept fire 25+,)
And my gear below
Spoiler

May be my playstyle is not suitable for this build, I don't know. If you have any ideas I would be glad to hear (read) them.

P.S. Appologize for my English language.
"
No_Free_Names wrote:
Hi, dude! Playing your build at Flashback and have contradictory feelings: one the one hand the dmg is fine, but on the other one your can easyly die. Have almost the same gear, but... but sometimes shit happens and I want to take a hummer and crash my PC!!!!
Life 4.3K
Res: all 75+ (exept fire 25+,)
And my gear below
Spoiler

May be my playstyle is not suitable for this build, I don't know. If you have any ideas I would be glad to hear (read) them.

P.S. Appologize for my English language.

Cap your res first. You're wasting a good amount of dmg/defense by getting all res on flasks.
Craft your elder ring to get life, craft the second dagger with spell damage.
Get an atziri flask if u have the money.

You're still "low level" in the endgame. Just keep leveling.

DirtyDot posted a video where he/she cleared a map with some nasty mods with SSF gear.
Hey, been enjoying the build so far! Clearing maps have been great. I don't know where to start upgrading my gear though, like better rares, impulsa's, weapon, etc. Can anyone help me out? Thanks!
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info