[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
"
Esspay wrote:
"
I liked so much that build, but itens to make shaped or higher, is so fking expansive guys, thats crazy, look that, boots with life 115+ 2ex+ look that prices https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Incursion/pr76Jeu0

Exalted is not easy to farm, so fucking lol!

DirtyDot please bro!! unreal expansive build!

lol? this build is super budget friendly can slap some shit together on a 5 link and clear easy.

top end items are expensive for any build.

and no 2 ex isnt expensive.

The problem is really that, that build dont make t16- shaper without top end items, and the build owner said nowhere

We open the hand of our time to do a build project that can not handle even the t16 or shaper without top end items! being that the person needs to make these maps to try a better farm, and thus obtain currency to buy the top end items

At the beginning of the season we had people who made more than 10-20 ex per day, only doing t16, shaped, uber elder ....
  If I knew this fucking build would need top end items, I would not have done it! and wasted my time!

that's bullshit, i cleard all the content (guardians, shaper, red eldr even Hall of Grandmasters) exept uber elder becose i cant be botherd to make him spawn with a fkin Tabula and a 1EX Statstick (had 5k life and 800mana with MoM)
"
IllestRolla wrote:
Anyone able to take a look at how I'm doing? Even with the BB+Shield, my damage looks a bit low on PoB. I know my daggers are junk, but I just haven't seen a huge need to swap to them just yet, been mapping just fine with the BB+shield.

I just switched to the WM ring and MoS ring, so I'll be changing my gems/links around tonight. In the market for a duration helm so I can drop the 2nd duration cluster and push those points elsewhere. Any suggestions are welcome.

did you just paypal all ur stuff lmao
Hello guys,

im gonna try another approach of this build (just started leveling) with using Elemental Proliferation Support gem for map clear (with inpulsa) and getting Paragon of Calamity instead of Beacon of Ruin - im so lucky on ele reflect maps rolls this league and im so tired of spending currency for rerolling maps, also 70% of time when i need to corrupt red map for map bonus, it corrupts with ele reflect and im all the time starving for maps - i dont buy maps i want to unlock atlas on my own :)

I know im gonna lose 20% guaranteed shock effect and 3 EP aoe radius (18 vs 15), but for mapping it isnt big deal, cause dmg wont be problem i guess, also i can shock bosses with vaal ligh. trap. Is there any other downside doing that? Is Beacon of Ruin OP mainly for Elemental Proliferation?
Last edited by Chimerka on Jun 26, 2018, 6:09:38 AM
"
Chimerka wrote:
Hello guys,

im gonna try another approach of this build (just started leveling) with using Elemental Proliferation Support gem for map clear (with inpulsa) and getting Paragon of Calamity instead of Beacon of Ruin - im so lucky on ele reflect maps rolls this league and im so tired of spending currency for rerolling maps, also 70% of time when i need to corrupt red map for map bonus, it corrupts with ele reflect and im all the time starving for maps - i dont buy maps i want to unlock atlas on my own :)

I know im gonna lose 20% guaranteed shock effect and 3 EP radius, but for mapping it isnt big deal, cause dmg wont be problem i guess, also i can shock bosses with vaal ligh. trap. Is there any other downside doing that? Is Beacon of Ruin OP mainly for Elemental Proliferation?

Interesting idea. I have not been able to test, don't have uber lab done with yet :)
Something that should be mentionned for people who can't afford an insane statstick is that a doryani's catalyst does the job really well for the build ! It's true that it's a budget option but, by the test I ran on path of building, you really need a solid shaper weapon to beat it, it's actually better than most 2ex shaper scepter I found on poetrade.

And if some people still think this build need insane gear to work out, I killed the Shaper for the first time ever with this build with a five link Inpulsa, a crappy dagger and a Doryani, doesn't seem that much of an investement to me.
"
Specialest wrote:
"
Filrilol wrote:
Can anyone please tell me if this weapon is good:

Should I replace any of my current equiped weapons for this?

I'd replace death stinger

Thank you very much!
Hello guys.
Very nice build to play. But somtimes I get one hit and die. Is there a space for improvement ?
Last edited by old_nihilist on Jun 26, 2018, 7:11:21 AM
Hello everyone.
First of all, ty to the OP for this build. Been running a slight variation on it (stormcharger boots essentially and mult enchant on helm - duration is still way overpriced) and still having a blast.

Wondering what to upgrade next (still havent done shaper or uber elder because my map RNG is shite) and if i should change to Hrimsorrow+rare boots (POB desnt count it as much of an upgrade).

I have another amulet (extra dmg as lightning, multi and life) and 6th link is usually efficacy or conc effect for harder content btw.

Edit: Forgot flasks.

Last edited by severinopt on Jun 26, 2018, 8:45:22 AM
Are these weapons strong enough to take down end game bosses?
Can someone help me please

What item upgrade is priority for me ? I am currently lacking TOH flask, 6 Link inpulsa and Elder + shaper ring combo

6 link inpulsa like 5 ex >.< TOH is like an ex and rings combo is like an ex

I only have about 1.5 ex worth of chaos atm

Should i save up for 6 link inpulsa or get TOH or ring combo first?

What would be priority here?
Last edited by Vas3k on Jun 26, 2018, 8:39:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info