[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
franpixxx wrote:
Maybe not lightning, but this sceptre + dagger is a huge boost!
- I destroyed uber elder , amazing build, now its time for other build, TY.

I know the feeling man, two days being sitting there asking my self how to do uber elder trying to juustify the 25ex items I have, I guess its a good starter build. I'll reroll too.
Last edited by Annelise22 on Jun 17, 2018, 10:28:25 AM
I need help to improve my set !

These are my itens:

The problem I'm facing:

- I'm lvl 85 but I still more weak than most of your guys with the same level.
Also, I have to constantly stop to load my stacks up again, is there something that could increase the duration ? (Already took both nodes on the tree + gem).
How could I also increase my Cast Speed? It takes a long time to charge 8~10 stacks.
Sometimes I get hitkill (e.g: Some higher maps and the Atzri's queen)

I already have 75% on all resistances but I have only 308 armour and 3k evasion rate.
Anyway, any help is more than welcome. Thanks guys <3
Last edited by GhaleonRlz on Jun 17, 2018, 10:50:19 AM
"
Mistok wrote:
And most of my maps are vaaled so many times they are unid, so there's that.

Just a quick note because it is something a lot of people don't know: When a map gets unidentified from vaaling, it retains its mods.

Can someone help me understand what I need to change next in my build please? I'm at a loss
dagger's pretty awful, get one with 90+% chance to crit with spells

6L inpulsa for the significant damage boost with conc effect

crit strikes instead of crit damage cos your crit chance is prob abysmal, with that dagger

5 jewel slots with 6% life, crit multi while dual wielding
How would I get 5 jew slots? I don't have enough money for 6L inpulsa yet

Is that better?
Last edited by smangione on Jun 17, 2018, 2:06:30 PM
Loving the build so far and just got extremely lucky with a tier3 corruption altar.

What do you guys think about the curse enchant as opposed to the usual gem setup? Despair seems rather useful. Also, if anyone has an idea as to what these are worth.
"
GhaleonRlz wrote:
I need help to improve my set !

These are my itens:

The problem I'm facing:

- I'm lvl 85 but I still more weak than most of your guys with the same level.
Also, I have to constantly stop to load my stacks up again, is there something that could increase the duration ? (Already took both nodes on the tree + gem).
How could I also increase my Cast Speed? It takes a long time to charge 8~10 stacks.
Sometimes I get hitkill (e.g: Some higher maps and the Atzri's queen)

I already have 75% on all resistances but I have only 308 armour and 3k evasion rate.
Anyway, any help is more than welcome. Thanks guys <3

Keeping you stacks up is just the nature of the skill. If you play an archer, for example, you also have to stop all the time to attack. With Blade Vortex you "preload" your damage.

The attack and cast speed nodes at the shadow start are good value. Additionally, cast speed is available on weapons/shields/amulets/rings if you want more. Onlsaught also gives cast speed, so get a silver flask. Also, the more damage you do, the less stacks you need to maintain during mapping. So do uber lab and replace added fire with hypothermia.

I assume "hitkill" means you get oneshot sometimes? Well, the life rolls on your rares are really bad across the board. On rings and amulet you want 70+ life, boots 80+ or even higher, belt 80+. I suggest you get a rare ring instead of Gifts from Above.

Other than that, your flasks need work. See the guide for more information on that. Finally, your jewels are crap. They are a good source of damage and life if you put in the currency and effort to find them on pathofexile.com/trade
"
Ulacanis2 wrote:
Loving the build so far and just got extremely lucky with a tier3 corruption altar.

What do you guys think about the curse enchant as opposed to the usual gem setup? Despair seems rather useful. Also, if anyone has an idea as to what these are worth.

Sorry, but those gloves are terrible for this build:
1. BV is a spell, so the crit chance does nothing for you
2. Despair on hit means you cannot use Warlord's Mark unless you get +1 curse on amulet, which gets expensive, or spend the points on the tree, which is probably not worth it for a level 10 Despair.

EDIT: Just checked in PoB. Level 10 Despair gives something like 2% damage against standard bosses. So yeah, I'd sell the gloves.
Last edited by Guenselmann on Jun 17, 2018, 2:06:03 PM
"
smangione wrote:
How would I get 5 jew slots? I don't have enough money for 6L inpulsa yet

Is that better?

better, but try to get better crit

also the 5 jewel slots are built into the tree, just have to take out the mana nodes and reroute some of the nodes above witch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info