[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
bluu_94 wrote:
Hey guys!

I am stuck at a point where i don't know what else does influence the damage anymore apart from the flasks which i don't have. My dps with 10 blades is around 30k now in pob.
Can someone please look at these and suggest some upgrades? thanks

pastbin: https://pastebin.com/tFt5xH0R

Some of the most obvious upgrades: PCoC linked to Orb of Storms. Do Uber Lab and get Beacon of Ruin (~27% more damage), switch in Hypothermia for Added Fire. Get an Atziri's Promise (why are you using two life flasks?). Your Jewellery is pretty bad. Get better weapons. Shaped Weapons with Spell Crit, Spell Damage and one Extra Damage mod are cheap - if your budget is a bit higher you can go for two Extra Damage mods. Get a 6L (probably the biggest investment).
Last edited by obliviousBC on Jun 17, 2018, 2:24:29 PM
Shaper Down, enjoying this build a lot!
Spoiler

So... what I took for 5 days played(/played).
Next steps I think to get ench on helmet and up to 95lvl, get some good gems.
Last edited by Hertas on Jun 17, 2018, 2:45:28 PM
I have a question about the "gain #% of physical as extra ele damage", we don't have a lot of physical damage from weapons to gain from..? or am I missing something. I see a lot of people have it.

anything that i should work on?

i know that i still need 6link and the enchantment on my helm
"
AleXTC wrote:

Why the "damage on attacks"? Does it really work with BV?

Just finished Act 10 and have beginner gear. Haven't gotten Inpulsa yet, any ideas what to upgrade first? Btw what is the order of stats for weapons - Increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells is priority but what comes next?

Thanks.
"
aaOzymandias wrote:
"
AleXTC wrote:

OH NO, have i made a terrible mistake here with the stats? i thought X dmg to attacks will add it to spell
"
AleXTC wrote:
"
aaOzymandias wrote:
"
AleXTC wrote:

OH NO, have i made a terrible mistake here with the stats? i thought X dmg to attacks will add it to spell

It doesnt. BV is a spell so any "to attacks" doesn't work with it.
This is my fourth or fifth league, but I’m new to posting in these forums. I don’t know how to link my gear. Can anyone tell me whether a 6L inpulsa definitively beats a tabula with +2 duration and 46% increased dmg temple corruption as far as damage and clearing with this build? I think my profile is public, so feel free to comment on my tree and gear. I’ve got about 10ex to either upgrade this bad girl or start another char. Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info