[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

How do you guys think this build compares to the similar one Nugi did with EO?
Guys, plz can you check my character ? Im still have problems with lab, it's a miracle that I've managed to get it done 1 time and got the last ascendancy, but traps destroy me in a second. What do I do wrong ?
I have 5200 hp and 800 unreserve mana.

This is my character.

All my gear
"
Hello,ive equiped armor but still getting shocked - am i missing smtn?I cannot be shocked due to Unnafected by shock?
"
Desperation wrote:
Hello,ive equiped armor but still getting shocked - am i missing smtn?I cannot be shocked due to Unnafected by shock?

i know exactly what you mean, i am shocked all the time at how powerful this build is.
Those who stand should never out number those who kneel.
"
Virel_360 wrote:
"
Desperation wrote:

i know exactly what you mean, i am shocked all the time at how powerful this build is.

This doesnt quite answer my question -.-
you're unaffected by shock, not immune to it. you still get shocked but it has no effect (dont take inc dmg).

I'm wondering how to make this a solid LL build but i cant get anywhere near 1 mill dps with it, id appreciate someone taking a look at it. https://pastebin.com/NZU5RAqb
you're unaffected by shock, not immune to it. you still get shocked but it has no effect (dont take inc dmg).

I'm wondering how to make this a solid LL build but i cant get anywhere near 1 mill dps with it, id appreciate someone taking a look at it. https://pastebin.com/NZU5RAqb
"
old_nihilist wrote:
Guys, plz can you check my character ? Im still have problems with lab, it's a miracle that I've managed to get it done 1 time and got the last ascendancy, but traps destroy me in a second. What do I do wrong ?
I have 5200 hp and 800 unreserve mana.

This is my character.

All my gear
"

I'm really not sure how is that possible. Atm I'm at 4k hp using mostly leftover gear from my other character because I'm hoarding currency and I completed uber lab like 20 times farming the enchant, with only 2 deaths I think. It's super easy and decently fast.
You can look at my character to see for yourself. Usually I just shield charge through the traps without thinking too much and use my instant flask when I get low. With MoM it's not a problem.

I bought this for 3ex is it a good sceptre?

Can I craft multiple mods on this or something better than crit multiplier?
"
MrProtoX wrote:

I bought this for 3ex is it a good sceptre?

Can I craft multiple mods on this or something better than crit multiplier?

Its amazing, have about 50% + conversion and spellcrit + some multy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info