[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

duplicated
Last edited by MrProtoX on Jun 16, 2018, 5:15:24 PM
"
Desperation wrote:
"
MrProtoX wrote:

I bought this for 3ex is it a good sceptre?

Can I craft multiple mods on this or something better than crit multiplier?

Its amazing, have about 50% + conversion and spellcrit + some multy.

Ty, sadly i dont think i can do multiple crafted mods, i guess ill have to exalt it and pray haha
What would be the best bases for weaps?

I going to try and craft them for myself i got around 20 ex for both and im not sure on what base i should craft my both weapons.
I just hit 91. Currently sitting on 5.7k HP which puts me around 6.6k EHP.
So with this I just unlocked the gem socket in the witch/shadow part of the passive skill tree.

Would it be better to get an extra +% life socket/dmg socket or get the gem which lets me pick Melding/Dreamer/Overcharged such as described in the guide?
anyone got a link for some good weapons for this build?
Quick question, I found a Shadows and Dust while leveling and have been using it for some time now. Just now found a Hrimsorrow and tried switching over but I see a drop in tooltip dps, not counting all the extra damage from Rampage. Is Hrimsorrow really better just from the cold conversion? I'm also using Stormcharger boots so I have the increased shock and 30% phys to lightning conversion from that.
What level is Axion Perpetuum good until? I'm 57 right now and still have an insane amount of DPS paired with Kaltenhalt shield. Also, when I eventually upgrade to rare dagger/sceptre, how important is getting attack speed on the dagger? I feel like whirling blades is too sluggish without it.
What should I upgrade? I'm feeling so weak when I get 1-2 hit from Malachai T13

Spoiler

Mana : 225
Hey yo!
Has anyone done uber elder on this build yet?
I have reached high red maps and I am feeling kind of rippy. 5700 health and MOM. I've been stuck at lvl 91 for a couple of days now because of deaths. Admittedly, in part it's because of my lack of knowledge of the end game, but still I would like some more defenses. Any suggestions? Acrobatics - phase acrobatics worth?
Last edited by Mistok on Jun 16, 2018, 11:00:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info