[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

Does Item Rarity Support work with this build? If i wanted to farm a bit? I'm not sure whats doing the kill so I'm not sure how it works.
Hey why do a lot of the high lvl BV players go for Bereks grip instead of mark of the shaper?

I've just finished a decent upgrade after 6L-ing my inpulsa's, any ideas on what I missed for boosting my dps/mapping efficiency? Any help will be appreciated thanks!
"
Synera wrote:

I've just finished a decent upgrade after 6L-ing my inpulsa's, any ideas on what I missed for boosting my dps/mapping efficiency? Any help will be appreciated thanks!

Some of your jewels dont work for us. esp the corrupted temple one.
"
Esspay wrote:
"
Synera wrote:

Can you elaborate? Tbh I didnt know if it works or not. The watcher's eye is for the Clarity aura that I saw from OP's PoB. Anything else that I can improve on?

(I'm aware of the lack of attack speed on my dagger)
Hi. I still have some ex to spare on gears. I pretty much have everything but i dont know what to improve. Any suggestions? ( Sorry i dont know how to link equipments but the character named MonalisaBV is my character )
"
Synera wrote:
"
Esspay wrote:
"
Synera wrote:

Can you elaborate? Tbh I didnt know if it works or not. The watcher's eye is for the Clarity aura that I saw from OP's PoB. Anything else that I can improve on?

(I'm aware of the lack of attack speed on my dagger)

Some of the stats '' crit multi with melee '' we're using a spell so that already doesnt work.

I believe the other 2 stats on it also dont work although i could be wrong with the phy one.

crit multi with one handed weapons only is applied if youre using an actual attack skill and once again we're using a spell. but make sure to test it on your char sheet [C] @ your actual BV [not auto attack]
"
Esspay wrote:

Some of the stats '' crit multi with melee '' we're using a spell so that already doesnt work.

I believe the other 2 stats on it also dont work although i could be wrong with the phy one.

crit multi with one handed weapons only is applied if youre using an actual attack skill and once again we're using a spell. but make sure to test it on your char sheet [C] @ your actual BV [not auto attack]

Crap so I have been buying the wrong jewel all along. Okay that's something...

I didn't know that, I'll go and change them to crit multi while dual wielding.

Thanks for the help, anything I should do to my other gears?
"
Synera wrote:
"
Esspay wrote:

Id look for hypno abyssal jewels instead. gives flat hp/spell/dmg/crit multi stuff
and some other neat stats like phy as extra dmg or elemental pen.

and possible one other type of abyssal jewel with life/onslaught on kill.

Gear looks ok. id try super corrupting hrimsorrows for life% and or +1 gems for your heralds.

id make a better elder warlords ring yours is pretty bad but it works.

super corrupting brightbeaks is also nice you can get stuff like 12% onslaught on kill or 16% aoe or even more base atk speed.

green dream jewel is also nice for frenzies. i personally hate blood rage and herald of ice generating frenzies is very poor and just takes up mana reserved.

amulet you can make a shaper or elder one with 20% phy as extra/life/multi or even two extras as phy rolls but very expensive. huge upgrade tho.
Last edited by Esspay on Jun 14, 2018, 2:12:56 PM
"
Synera wrote:
"
Esspay wrote:

I bought a wrong (but under priced) jewel at 20c and sold for 1 ex after I found out it is not working. Pretty lucky.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info