[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
Hertas wrote:

How u got so musch dps? I have only~300k...

If your crit chance with flasks and frenzy charges is high enough maybe you need more crit multiplier and more gain #% of physical to elem. dmg, these mods are like huge boost to damage.
Last edited by Annelise22 on Jun 14, 2018, 6:46:36 AM
"
benjirogenji wrote:
It might be a stupid question, but... Do we benefit from the Increased elemental damage implicit mods on sceptres? My understanding is that everything counts before the conversion so it shouldn't count. In the gear section Dirtydot recommends elem. dam as a stat on weapons so probably I am wrong.

converted damage is affected by modifiers that apply to both the original damage type it was converted from, and the new damage type that it was converted to
"
mrob4vt wrote:
"
theR0cker wrote:
1. What is the best option for Watcher' Eye? Will it imrove the build more?
2. Also what you think about full MF build?

best option for watchers eye would be " % dmg received taken from mana before hp while affected by clarity" (basically acts as MoM so frees up 4 skill points).

u could go gucci and get a 2nd clarity affix with that one thats like "increased mana regen while affected by clarity"

But to do that i need Clarity jewel socketed, right? What is the best option to replace?
"
mrob4vt wrote:
"
theR0cker wrote:
1. What is the best option for Watcher' Eye? Will it imrove the build more?
2. Also what you think about full MF build?

best option for watchers eye would be " % dmg received taken from mana before hp while affected by clarity" (basically acts as MoM so frees up 4 skill points).

u could go gucci and get a 2nd clarity affix with that one thats like "increased mana regen while affected by clarity"

But to do that i need Clarity jewel socketed, right? What is the best option to replace?
Hello! I started playing today and I chose this build cause it looks pretty fun. As Im begginner I dont know Where I Should put gems and which gems will be good for Lvling. I read thread and saw gem/skills section but cant understand it. I See Blade Vortex with 6 linked gems and then „Cheat sheet” is Armor : Blade Vortex. Can u explain it to me and also help How to lvl? I mean which gems can be helpful. I need to buy this weapon also ^^
"
Hello! I started playing today and I chose this build cause it looks pretty fun. As Im begginner I dont know Where I Should put gems and which gems will be good for Lvling. I read thread and saw gem/skills section but cant understand it. I See Blade Vortex with 6 linked gems and then „Cheat sheet” is Armor : Blade Vortex. Can u explain it to me and also help How to lvl? I mean which gems can be helpful. I need to buy this weapon also ^^

if you are completely new you should watch engineering eternity's beginners guide series to get an understanding of the basic game concepts - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEZtq6FSebE
"
DirtyDot wrote:
"

if you are completely new you should watch engineering eternity's beginners guide series to get an understanding of the basic game concepts - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEZtq6FSebE

I mean... I played before. I had 75 lvl with Cyclone Slayer and 71 with Slayer too. I know basics but I fell Im still kind of begginner and not sure sometimes which weapon I should have or things like that.
What about Skyforth ? do they fit in this build ? someone tested it allready ?
Hello Everyone !

I've increased my power since last question. Could anyone check my BladeSpinnerr and give me some tips on upgrading?
I'm cleaning everything easyly but I just got hitkill by some "Queen" from inside the Incursion's temple o.O

Also, I'm reading this thread and I saw a lot of people with same level as I'm but with a LOT more stats... So, any advise is welcome.

Thank you !!
Everyone else attempted UAtziri with this build? My PoB dps is 2 million (approx.) with conc effect and i basically just kill myself on her passive reflect she has in her normal form (not split phase). Any tips? Maybe berek's grip would help? Here's my gear:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info