[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

Hey Guys, should i stay at Blasphemy and Warlords Mark till i get my elder ring with Warlords on hit?

or how do u manage the leech without wm and blasphemy?

greetings
"

Hey Guys, should i stay at Blasphemy and Warlords Mark till i get my elder ring with Warlords on hit?

or how do u manage the leech without wm and blasphemy?

greetings

Yo bro, i did red elder, more than 100 T16 guardians and shaper without warlords mark, my only life gain is flask and atziri promise ;)
Is it worth getting the heralds to 20% quality?
it the bullet and decided to create one as well. now i'm banging my head because i didn't think about making one sooner. this character just melts mobs, with me hitting 250m xp per hour running t6-7 maps at level 83. I finally hit 86 recently and i decided to try out a t15 and, well... shit was crazy. i was melting packs in seconds with the explosions while the cathedral boss' health when down as quickly as a junkie hooker on a customer. and this was on a 5-link at that (cause them 6-link inpulsa's be crazy expensive yo). i'm pretty sure that is the only thing left for me to upgrade on (and vorici 8 my boots for dat 4-link)

here is my current gear and tree when mapping

my weapon swap for boss killing and incursions

speaking of which, what would be a good replacement for the divinarius?

skill tree - https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAAPuBAcEswVCBx4I9A5ID8QRLRGWGjgc3B2-IuImlScvKPoqCypNKlMsnC0fMtEzhzWSOtg64Tt8PAU_J0GHQZZEq0VHRZ1GUkfiSVFJsUrITItMs03jU1JVS1WuVcZZbV3yX5hh4mpDa3puqnBSfIN-WX_GghCCm4LHg9uJ04w2jxqPpo_6kFWQ-pMnlSCVLpo7muCf36EvogCio6Q5pleus7Xytz64k7jKuW-5k7zqvorAZsHzwwnIv88y0B_Q9dWm2L3fbd-w6-7r9ew47TzvS-987-vwH_DV8h3yRfno_Ez-Cv6P?accountName=anton2k4&characterName=wellshititsanotherBVele
"
anton2k4 wrote:
it the bullet and decided to create one as well. now i'm banging my head because i didn't think about making one sooner. this character just melts mobs, with me hitting 250m xp per hour running t6-7 maps at level 83. I finally hit 86 recently and i decided to try out a t15 and, well... shit was crazy. i was melting packs in seconds with the explosions while the cathedral boss' health when down as quickly as a junkie hooker on a customer. and this was on a 5-link at that (cause them 6-link inpulsa's be crazy expensive yo). i'm pretty sure that is the only thing left for me to upgrade on (and vorici 8 my boots for dat 4-link)

here is my current gear and tree when mapping

my weapon swap for boss killing and incursions

speaking of which, what would be a good replacement for the divinarius?

skill tree - https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAAPuBAcEswVCBx4I9A5ID8QRLRGWGjgc3B2-IuImlScvKPoqCypNKlMsnC0fMtEzhzWSOtg64Tt8PAU_J0GHQZZEq0VHRZ1GUkfiSVFJsUrITItMs03jU1JVS1WuVcZZbV3yX5hh4mpDa3puqnBSfIN-WX_GghCCm4LHg9uJ04w2jxqPpo_6kFWQ-pMnlSCVLpo7muCf36EvogCio6Q5pleus7Xytz64k7jKuW-5k7zqvorAZsHzwwnIv88y0B_Q9dWm2L3fbd-w6-7r9ew47TzvS-987-vwH_DV8h3yRfno_Ez-Cv6P?accountName=anton2k4&characterName=wellshititsanotherBVele

i mean there are plenty of upgrades u could do. u could get a shaper ammy with gain phys as extra mod. also get a stygian belt with 100 life roll and res so u can put a jewell in there for more life and dmg / crit. get the bv enchant helm...... but as for the dagger u want global crit / crit for spells, crit multi , and 2 gain phys dmg as extra blah rolls
It might be a stupid question, but... Do we benefit from the Increased elemental damage implicit mods on sceptres? My understanding is that everything counts before the conversion so it shouldn't count. In the gear section Dirtydot recommends elem. dam as a stat on weapons so probably I am wrong.
Last edited by benjirogenji on Jun 14, 2018, 5:31:42 AM
"
mrob4vt wrote:
well finally 6l'd my chest after 1700 fusings. pob has me at 1.95m dps with flasks going, when i pop the vaal bv i gain another 1.3m dps so 3.25m dps reachable with better gear left to get. what do u guys think?

question tho... should i run a 2nd set up for mapping and switch for boss?

How u got so musch dps? I have only~300k...
Can I safely respec out of mom if I have a Watcher's Eye with the clarity roll? 5,6k life at the moment, still have some upgrades to get, but mom is reking me hard some times, only have 600 mana
"
Hertas wrote:
"
mrob4vt wrote:
well finally 6l'd my chest after 1700 fusings. pob has me at 1.95m dps with flasks going, when i pop the vaal bv i gain another 1.3m dps so 3.25m dps reachable with better gear left to get. what do u guys think?

question tho... should i run a 2nd set up for mapping and switch for boss?

How u got so musch dps? I have only~300k...

not sure but heres my build atm if u use pob : https://pastebin.com/ZCDCM7q8

you are also wasting alot of gem sockets with 2 warlords gems since you have a warlords mark on hit ring. your flasks need some work as well heres what i use

your mark of the shaper ring has a low dmg roll as well. mine gave me 150k dps buff..... 6ling ur inpulsa and adding inc crit dmg also added 150k dps as well (atleast for me) even more with conc effect.....

my skill tree is also different than dirtydot's 3.3 revised tree. the one node beside the scion hp cluster added 15k dps
I wonder if the second weapons crit chance to spells is needed in this build. currently sit at 85% effective crit chance and almost 1 mil dps with active flasks which is low so iam thinking maybe cutting the extra chance to spells in the dagger and adding an extra gain #% of physical to elem dmg and more crit multi.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info