[3.2] Chain-Prolif Elementalist (A new way to play ignite) HC endgame viable

Do you think I can use a unique staff for this build? For Ex: The Searing Touch.
Hey, so I am currently leveling my toon (the 69 to 80 struggle for that damn ring). However I have so much clutter, I discovered "Yoke of Suffering" which has an interesting mod, "Your elemental damage can shock".

Also, I have been leveling with Abberaths' Hooves and it's been amazing. It is kind of like an autobomber.

Is this something anyone else has experienced? Any tips on how to level faster to 80? I struggle with resists and dex (as OP mentioned).

I also couldn't do lab for the life of me, and skip map bosses....
Question about jewels: we need both lightning and cold damage to attacks, and only cold damage to spells? Why don't we need added lightning damage to spells?
I tried searing touch and that ruined the build haha.

So I followed your build and it is amazing. One annoying mod is #% chance to avoid ailment. I have to reroll this mod. Does anyone have any idea to go around this?

I am currently at level 70 and can run tier 11-12 maps ... killed bosses except for the above mod
Seems like this build is getting an enormous buff in 3.3, huh? I'm actually hoping that there's a flameblast build that'll be able to clear uber elder, but this one will at least be *insane* for mapping in the new league.
Can you do this build as a league starter for flashback? If so, how would you do it?
"
codetaku wrote:
Seems like this build is getting an enormous buff in 3.3, huh? I'm actually hoping that there's a flameblast build that'll be able to clear uber elder, but this one will at least be *insane* for mapping in the new league.

it will for sure be insane for clearing maps, uber elder is a fight of sustain so it might be difficult for most casters tbh
"
Osugosu wrote:
Question about jewels: we need both lightning and cold damage to attacks, and only cold damage to spells? Why don't we need added lightning damage to spells?

you get that most of the time from esh mirror while clearing, shield charge got lightning dmg from innervate and single target wont shock without conflux anyway because lacking chance to shock
Dude I have too many questions abaut Elemental Equilibrium, if I'm not using orb of storms while mapping (cause I will drop it while a boss fight only) I'm giving 25% more fire res to everything, since flameblast hits. I MUST shield charge first to apply cold dmg everytime then?
What about getting Holy Fire instead of Explosive Impact? Would have to drop a point somewhere

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info