Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.3] Pure Skeleton Warriors Summoner, 1.9M Shaper DPS (Videos Inside)

"
Enduros wrote:
This guide inspired me to rework my LL summoner to use melee skeletons...

Interesting! Do you have a PoB for your final build?

Also, with the upcoming Vaal changes, it'll make our Skeletons insanely powerful - looking forward to that!

Debating whether or not to take this, totems, or Reave as my 3.3 league starter... decisions decisions!
All that and a bag of chips!
Last edited by Mooginator on May 26, 2018, 10:13:29 PM
What could be good enchants on gloives and boots for this build?
I like Commandment of the Grave for gloves and 10% movement speed for boots.
"
Mooginator wrote:
"
Enduros wrote:
This guide inspired me to rework my LL summoner to use melee skeletons...

Interesting! Do you have a PoB for your final build?

Also, with the upcoming Vaal changes, it'll make our Skeletons insanely powerful - looking forward to that!

Debating whether or not to take this, totems, or Reave as my 3.3 league starter... decisions decisions!

I'll make one soon as I'm home. Thing is I only play standard so the ES numbers might be slightly higher.

I'm not sure how good vaal skeletons are. I have a 20/20 vaal skeleton though so i guess I'll be able to test it. More interested in having all the auras as vaal skills. Haste will probably see lots of use, but others I'll be able to switch in should I need it, depending on what the fight is.
My build:
https://pastebin.com/iKywcnMk

Single target config for shaper and such, for mapping I swap 'Ruthless' > 'Melee splash'. I have 2x Host Chieftain spectres to generate frenzy and zombies are mainly for meatshield.

Got just under 3mil shaper dps (single target gems) under ideal conditions, realistically it's probably a bit over half that. Bosses move, skele die, charges aren't up, EE not procced, offering not up etc etc.

One of the shaper runs I did today: https://youtu.be/cZYz4MRSYeA
"
Enduros wrote:
My build...

Nice! So you find having Zoombies rather than a CoH debuff ultimately does more damage, even when bossing?
All that and a bag of chips!
"
Mooginator wrote:
"
Enduros wrote:
My build...

Nice! So you find having Zoombies rather than a CoH debuff ultimately does more damage, even when bossing?

I have zombies for meatshield. They do some dps, but pretty much all the zombies together is worth 1-2 skeletons of dps. Right now they are at 36k hp, made new gloves with minion life. They tank projectiles and mobs prefer to hit things that are closest so that leaves me room to move even when skeletons die. And skeletons actually die a lot. AoE wipes them out pretty good. Exploding porcupines wipe them out. When skele die I still have a wall of meat.

As for curses. Not a big believer unless really specced for it. As in temp chains with curse nodes and a quality gem attached so that you get some proper slow happening. Problem is only time I'd actually want curses is during boss fights, but the effectiveness is so reduced it's not worth a slot imho.
So now that you suggest using Vaal Summon Skeletons, does multistrike even work?
SMall correction: You can actually get a level 21 Vaal Summon Skeletons via the Beastiaries "craft a level 21 gem". I got a level 21 Vaal Glacial Hammer. Sure, they'll be costly, but it's possible.

Level 21 Corrupted Gem

1x Rare The Sands
1x Rare The Deep
2x Rare The Deep with modifier "Craicic Presence"
Last edited by Karkesh on May 30, 2018, 8:07:59 PM
Gonna play this as a starter in Incursion.

Have fun in the new league y'all!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info