[3.3] HeiroFat: the Pen Is Mightier (HC, All Content, Perm IC, Boss Killer)

Good luck. You're going to have to do some interesting work with the Indigon to maximize it. You will be OOM most of the time, so MoM is less useful. This will cost you a good chunk of EHP, but it's totally worth it for the damage. Also, you could think about using eye of innocence with Jugg to generate your endurance charges instead of heirophant. Jugg does have a nice attack speed buff as well as similar damage and more life regen than heiro. I think Indigon is an awesome addition and you'll have to play around with how to make it work best for you.

As a side note, indigon really encourages you to boost your base attack speed since you'll be using your default auto attack when you OOM (still casting spells). This means that % attack speed is more important since frenzy links will be inactive while indigon stacks are high.
"
Good luck. You're going to have to do some interesting work with the Indigon to maximize it. You will be OOM most of the time, so MoM is less useful. This will cost you a good chunk of EHP, but it's totally worth it for the damage. Also, you could think about using eye of innocence with Jugg to generate your endurance charges instead of heirophant. Jugg does have a nice attack speed buff as well as similar damage and more life regen than heiro. I think Indigon is an awesome addition and you'll have to play around with how to make it work best for you.

As a side note, indigon really encourages you to boost your base attack speed since you'll be using your default auto attack when you OOM (still casting spells). This means that % attack speed is more important since frenzy links will be inactive while indigon stacks are high.

Well 2 things, first i tried to 5 link that Loreweave to maximize mana usage and use some curse setup with frenzy and i accidently 6l it :D second, i have my dual wield ahnk's jugg on lvl 85+ so im just gonna reroll and try it. What do u think about using warlords mark in curse setup for some hp and mana returns? Plus that clarity watchers eye and mana pot, sustaining mana shouldnt be a problem
Sorry if this is obvious, quite new to Poet's Pen builds so I don't fully understand what you can and can't do with them.

What setup would you use instead of VD for Atziri? I'd assume Cremation as it's similar to VD only targeted.
"
Deadscale wrote:
Sorry if this is obvious, quite new to Poet's Pen builds so I don't fully understand what you can and can't do with them.

What setup would you use instead of VD for Atziri? I'd assume Cremation as it's similar to VD only targeted.

Well you can replace it with any targetable skill, best would be smthg that scales similiar like VD, spell and fire dmg
"
Mayhem69 wrote:
"
Deadscale wrote:

Well you can replace it with any targetable skill, best would be smthg that scales similiar like VD, spell and fire dmg

That's why i was asking, I'm not sure what to use, I normally play Melee builds so I'm not too versed with spells to know what a similar spell would be, that's why i asked if Cremation is best since it's fire and kinda like VD.
"
Deadscale wrote:
"
Mayhem69 wrote:
"
Deadscale wrote:

That's why i was asking, I'm not sure what to use, I normally play Melee builds so I'm not too versed with spells to know what a similar spell would be, that's why i asked if Cremation is best since it's fire and kinda like VD.

We have killed atziri many times in HC using a detonate dead swap over volatile dead to avoid the mirror phase.
Thank you for the build, for those of us on standard until this dumpster fire ends, can you recommend the luxury rolls we should look for on an amulet and endgame is it ok to just stay with romira's/essence worm on the rings, if so I can go all out an crazy shaped amulet or helmet.

Like BiS shaped rolls etc, I picked up an;

In max resist/elemental rolls already, I want to get the helm, off ring, and neck done next.

Thanks.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Mar 25, 2018, 6:11:08 PM

Are my pens ok like this, ive never used PP before so I want to make sure the sockets, links, and order are ok.

The empty red socket is for IC and then im using LMP and added fire inplace of GMP and FirePen b/c I just started the toon, thanks for the help.

* One other question I had, sorry.

Does the build benefit from additional power charges, using an inuitive leap jewel near the chaos/life nodes I can easily grab that one and get the one north of overload, or are the leftover points used for additional fire damage such as the arsonist nodes near marauder/templar area etc, thank you.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Mar 26, 2018, 12:33:32 AM
"
JCOH35 wrote:

Are my pens ok like this, ive never used PP before so I want to make sure the sockets, links, and order are ok.

The empty red socket is for IC and then im using LMP and added fire inplace of GMP and FirePen b/c I just started the toon, thanks for the help.

* One other question I had, sorry.

Does the build benefit from additional power charges, using an inuitive leap jewel near the chaos/life nodes I can easily grab that one and get the one north of overload, or are the leftover points used for additional fire damage such as the arsonist nodes near marauder/templar area etc, thank you.

Additional power charges won't do anything because we use elemental overload. Thus, critting once every 8 seconds is enough for us. You can still produce endu charges when you gain power charges even you are already full
Thanks, ill wait on the poets pen question b/c it looks like the OP is thinking its better off as;
VD+Support+Swap

Unearth+GMP+IC
Right now they are working fine for leaveling but when you guys figure out whats optimal ill change em around.

----

One other question for you guys who have been playing this for a bit.

After getting my Loreweave I can fit in 1 other unique and still maintain my resists and life, I was thinking Deaths Door boots but is there a specific unique helmet or glove that really compliments this build, im leveling it on standard so money isnt a problem, it can be anything.

Thank you.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Mar 26, 2018, 12:59:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info