[3.3] HeiroFat: the Pen Is Mightier (HC, All Content, Perm IC, Boss Killer)

Guys whats the Trick to Tank Minotaur ?
I try it with Blood Rage + Warlords Mark and the Stones kill my Mana + Flask so fast, after that i died. U cant leech/regenerate the Damage from the Stones. Whats the Trick ?

Any point in this build if I don't have the Pens yet or would the build be terrible without them?
"
Ressawh wrote:
Any point in this build if I don't have the Pens yet or would the build be terrible without them?

Leveling with Pens is so much fun, I rolled up a cookie cutter EQ Jugg and farmed currency so I could afford the Pens before rolling my Hiero. I'm sure you could go with a more generic caster approach to leveling and switch to Pens later on, but in my opinion you'd be missing out on the joy of absolutely destroying all of the story content and feeling kind of guilty about doing so. :)
I wanna try this build got hierophant level 93 who did all content with arc totems and i always wanted try this build out but i cant seem to find you on PoB with this build hmm
"
JonathanPDX wrote:
"
Ressawh wrote:

Leveling with Pens is so much fun, I rolled up a cookie cutter EQ Jugg and farmed currency so I could afford the Pens before rolling my Hiero. I'm sure you could go with a more generic caster approach to leveling and switch to Pens later on, but in my opinion you'd be missing out on the joy of absolutely destroying all of the story content and feeling kind of guilty about doing so. :)

I'm actually kind of enjoying struggling right now as it's my very first play-through. I will try to grind up for the Pens though!

Another question: is this aimed primarily created for HC, and if so, what changes would make sense to trade survivability for DPS?
Guys Please Help me.

in this Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI4fobuS7Dk he Facetank Mino EASY but when i try this i die after Time without Mana and then Life. Is my Regeneration to low ?

Here is my POB https://pastebin.com/nYr3T6zf hope this is right, its first time i share POB Link.
Whats wrong here, why i cant Facetank Mino ?

I Love this Build but why is my Char not Ready to Facetank ?
Need more Mana ? More Mana Reg or is the 80 Res from the Loreweave the must have for Facetank ?

Please Help me :)

Did you roll elemental damage on the map? If so, you'll need loreweave to have a chance, and still need to play it safe.
first time today was doing chimera... and 2x6 portals rip. I died 6 times to that invisible phase, on second map i was here like 8 minutes. Is there a bug or when it's supposed to end?

We can rely only on flasks basically..
"
Did you roll elemental damage on the map? If so, you'll need loreweave to have a chance, and still need to play it safe.

No Ele Damage or Reflect.
I roll it very low and Safe 2 Times and 2 Times died one the Multi attack Stones from Heaven.
Single Damage is ok for my Mana, he can regenerate but Multi Attack burn my mana so fast.
In your Video i dont see this, u facetank it very nice.
Whats the different ?

Edit: Or iam to stupid to play ? xD
Last edited by flow25 on Jun 11, 2018, 1:24:07 AM
"
flow25 wrote:
"

No Ele Damage or Reflect.
I roll it very low and Safe 2 Times and 2 Times died one the Multi attack Stones from Heaven.
Single Damage is ok for my Mana, he can regenerate but Multi Attack burn my mana so fast.
In your Video i dont see this, u facetank it very nice.
Whats the different ?

Edit: Or iam to stupid to play ? xD

You should be immune to the phys. Is your immortal call setup up and running? If you don't have perm IC, you will def die.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info