[3.2] Norse's TS Deadeye MF Windripper - Low Level Map Farmer - Make BANK

Anyone got a shaper quantity amulet for trade?

im unsure if i should stick with lightpoacher and the rare quiver, do you think it would be easier to go devoto or starks and a rigwald ? im struggling on lightning res monkaS
Hey Norse, what would be your tips for lvling a fresh league Deadeye? Would you go for Molten Strike or sth like Sunder and switching to Bows later while you are able to afford certain items?
Hey guys is it worth using item quantity support?
look at my gear BoomNoodle is the character
hey Norse . i like build at Flashback league so much.

at standart i think i can replace some items for their legacy versions. and wanna try HH farm with spider forest mostly.

have lightpoacher with tornado enchant. is it worth using ? better clear speed or make defens lower ?
Devoto's is used becouse of its movement speed if u feel that you are fast enough go with Lightpoacher. I would always prioritize helmet with +2 Tornado over any other.
"

im unsure if i should stick with lightpoacher and the rare quiver, do you think it would be easier to go devoto or starks and a rigwald ? im struggling on lightning res monkaS

helmet wise +2 tornado is really nice to get more coverage, but the movement speed from devotos alone also feels really good, ofc it's best to get both of those things. I'm not a fan of lightpoacher with tornado shot speedclearing

rigwalds quiver feels really nice with the free fork combined with the deadeye free chain, so there's no way i go back to a rare one.

for your belt it depends if u need the dmg or the resistance on the jewels, but if not a cheap option is bisco's leash for rampage movement speed and later one ofc the HH.
Any changes after 3.3?

And also is it worth using quantity gem at main skill link setup? And which gem i should replace with quantity?
Why don't you use divination distillate flask?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info