[3.2] Norse's TS Deadeye MF Windripper - Low Level Map Farmer - Make BANK

point blank is gud for bossing
Pretty much what I always do as a raider and was planning on trying out a deadeye this league. good solid build. I usually wait until I have 20ex to start it though.
with the 3 slots on your boots.. inc duration and vaal haste/grace are nice. I use faster casting + inc duration with both.
"
SgArxen wrote:
Hey do you mind explaining how do you scale the character in a mf build? Currently running t8 shaped burial chambers and i have some issues with clearing the boss.

Levels or better jewels
Wearing full mf gear, these chars generally don't feel that great until at least 90 imo
when you are lower, you can get pretty big damage from a pair of gripped gloves.
Last edited by FoggyNights on Mar 18, 2018, 6:53:26 PM
Didn't check the tree but used mf build for windripper for several days and did up to t15+ comfortably.

Boss kills from t13+ up are bit tough. I didn't use barrage, instead kited with TS.

With Mf build imho, the barrage is pretty close to well placed TS dmg wise.

MF build struggles really on elder/bosses tho, usually easier to skip them.

Now respecced to full dex scaling build, and can tell the game feels so much easier now tho.

MF's gone tho, but in my 3-4 days of mfing I didn't find anything worth over 60c.. Bestiary's fucked up.

Ign: FitzG
Just finished my build, just got the HH yesterday. Good luck boys.
Spoiler

Thoughts on this quiver? Any good or should sell and get Rigwalds?
is it really worth spending the 20+ exalts it's going to take to buy a Devoto's with the Tornado Shot enchant?

Could you do Lightning Arrow instead of Tornado Shot and get a Devoto's with the Lightning Arrow hits 2 additional enemies enchant instead? it's a significantly cheaper option.

Could link Lightning Arrow with GMP, Ice Bite, WED, Added Cold and Increased Critical Strikes.
Last edited by Radagastt on Mar 22, 2018, 3:34:41 AM
"
is it really worth spending the 20+ exalts it's going to take to buy a Devoto's with the Tornado Shot enchant?

Could you do Lightning Arrow instead of Tornado Shot and get a Devoto's with the Lightning Arrow hits 2 additional enemies enchant instead? it's a significantly cheaper option.

Could link Lightning Arrow with GMP, Ice Bite, WED, Added Cold and Increased Critical Strikes.

Yeah that's what I did. Works just as well and it only cost me 30c for a Lightning Arrow hits 2 additional enemies Devoto's
-duplicate-
Last edited by SpiderHulk007 on Mar 22, 2018, 6:53:00 AM
"
SpiderHulk007 wrote:
"

Yeah that's what I did. Works just as well and it only cost me 30c for a Lightning Arrow hits 2 additional enemies Devoto's

Good to know

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info