[3.2] Norse's TS Deadeye MF Windripper - Low Level Map Farmer - Make BANK

I cant find any good suggestions for Gem importance when it comes to corrupting.

For example a Tornado Shot 21/20 vs 20/20 but with +20% Increased Projectile Damage.

Same goes for the Support skills, when i look into some good geared players, they rarely do 21/20, exept on Added Cold dmg.

Is there a good List of reccommendations ?
"
stingrayz wrote:
Running wrath requires alot of intelligence as it levels up. Is there a reason why we wouldn't run hatred instead?

Hatred scaled with Phys damage, so it does almost nothing for this flat ele build. You could swap for Anger, but fire damage is kinda crap and you need cold/lightning to get the boosts from windripper.
Quality guide norse (as always).

Quick question, why are we using wrath instead of grace on a qotf speed mapper, is it to give enought dps for red maps ? (Sorry if i missed a comment about this)

Thx !!
Last edited by plasmaszap on Apr 9, 2018, 7:22:15 PM
"
C0Y0T3_SLY wrote:
"
stingrayz wrote:
Running wrath requires alot of intelligence as it levels up. Is there a reason why we wouldn't run hatred instead?

Hatred scaled with Phys damage, so it does almost nothing for this flat ele build. You could swap for Anger, but fire damage is kinda crap and you need cold/lightning to get the boosts from windripper.

Thanks very much makes sense now.
"
plasmaszap wrote:

Quick question, why are we using wrath instead of grace on a qotf speed mapper, is it to give enought dps for red maps ? (Sorry if i missed a comment about this)

Thx !!

I can reach the 45k Evasion cap without grace so seems a bit pointless imo.
IGN: @Norse
"
norseman21 wrote:
"
plasmaszap wrote:

Thx !!

I can reach the 45k Evasion cap without grace so seems a bit pointless imo.

For some reason i have never, ever noticed there was a cap on qotf speed increase. Thank you so much for pointing this out.
My end game gear, said fuck it and got the amulet for 8ex since I wasn't gonna play enough for a HH

Last edited by RomoFin on Apr 29, 2018, 5:36:29 PM
First at all. congratulations for the character and the guide.

I have some doubts for the char... What do you think obout equipping the Bisco's Collar (Big rarity and quantity for the build). The problem for that is to cap de intelligence and strength for all the gems.

Its only me or it is really difficult to cap this for all gems?
it is indeed pretty hard to get the required int, you can try solving it by getting some int from abyss jewels (ppl typically dont charge a premium for them, but might be tough getting all your desired mods together), getting some of the int nodes around the tree (those +30 ones, and if you really need, "primal spirit" node), or rolling your own quant gear on a lapis amulet and crafting the int you need with elreon.
Really do not recommend biscos since there are so many rare mobs in bestiary/flashback
That said, personally i ended up giving up on trying to get the int req for wrath and rather just run grace, forgo the "evasion rating while moving" rolls on abyss jewels and focus on the other mods (life, flat cold/lighting, ms gained if killed recenly) and also using the movement speed while affected by grace watcher's eye jewel

also, isnt the strength requirement for the build rather low?
Last edited by ch3rr1 on May 12, 2018, 2:11:38 PM
Can i use lightting arrow instead of tornado shot guys ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info