[3.2] Norse's TS Deadeye MF Windripper - Low Level Map Farmer - Make BANK

Is rigwald quills better than +1 or +2 arrows quiver?
"
mickeymicky wrote:

in current meta (Deadeye, free +1 chain & Mirage/chain therefore fork is a bit of overkill) it is more cost effective to use a shaped quiver with wed, crit multi and good life. At least according to my experience.

With my current setup in the league I can comfortably farm any content (except guardians and some t15 bosses).

Still need to get that HH though :)

cheers.
Last edited by Snyperx on Mar 22, 2018, 10:15:13 PM
"
Snyperx wrote:
"
mickeymicky wrote:

in current meta (Deadeye, free +1 chain & Mirage/chain therefore fork is a bit of overkill) it is more cost effective to use a shaped quiver with wed, crit multi and good life. At least according to my experience.

With my current setup in the league I can comfortably farm any content (except guardians and some t15 bosses).

Still need to get that HH though :)

cheers.

Added Fork is NOWERE near overkill If you like clearing 20-30% faster It's a must, if you want a tiny bit more single target sure go a rare quiver, but If you wanna clear fast go Rigwalds.
IGN: @Norse
IGN: @Norse
Last edited by norseman21 on Mar 22, 2018, 10:36:15 PM
How much life did you get?
how you get mana? i cant sustain mana while lvling
"
kisiel15 wrote:
how you get mana? i cant sustain mana while lvling

Use Thief's Torment until you pick up enough nodes to do enough damage for mana leech. You start out not doing enough damage to leech enough mana but it gets better when you do more damage.

having alot of fun on this build so far
Only a dumbass pays for a F2P game.
hi What panteon u use ???
"
Kupsik84 wrote:
hi What panteon u use ???

I recommend Solaris and Ralakesh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info