[3.4] Pasta's Dex Stacking Build Crit(Barrage/Scourge Arrow LA/TS/Ice Shot) All Content Viable

Does anyone know why Pasta got banned?
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
"
Does anyone know why Pasta got banned?

No clue. but they don't often ban someone for no reason, and if they do it's usually swiftly cleared up if there was a mistake. As he's still banned, and his post history does not suggest anything along the lines of forum misconduct, it's anyone's guess as to what he was up to ingame.
hey guys,

is possible kill uber elder if I try pathfinder + lightning arrow + scourge arrow
or lightning arrow + barrage ?
any typs?
"
myvingador wrote:
hey guys,

is possible kill uber elder if I try pathfinder + lightning arrow + scourge arrow
or lightning arrow + barrage ?
any typs?

It's entirely possible to run dex-stacking with pretty much any ascendancy you want, Deadeye just provides the most projectile damage.
Pathfinder, Raider, even Champion or Scion variants work fine.

Just optimize your setup accordingly.
uhm okay, I tested here and as pathfinder gonna be bad because can't take many dex points.

last question :

If I do full build, barrage is better or scourge arrow is better ?
I want do a good dps in t16 / uber elder
"
myvingador wrote:
uhm okay, I tested here and as pathfinder gonna be bad because can't take many dex points.

last question :

If I do full build, barrage is better or scourge arrow is better ?
I want do a good dps in t16 / uber elder

Pathfinder can take exactly the same amount of dex points as Deadeye, as it's the same area of the tree. You're doing something wrong somewhere ;)

There is no clear best skill, for either clear or single target. Barrage, Scourge, Blast Rain are all pretty good in endgame if you scale them properly.

Once again i'll point out that this build is absolutely not recommended for beginners for endgame gearing/setup, you should know your stuff and use PoB comfortably to figure out stuff for yourself.

The concept of Pasta's build is just the basis of stacking dex via a few key items, all the rest is really flexible and up to what you want to do.
I understand your point, and I know do this build...
Just want do this build, because looks the stronger barrage build in league to do endgame
I think I'm done with the build so far, I need to craft better rings and I also want a corrupted Astramentis ammy with %Dex which I have on standard! The bow and chest are amazing!!!! Haha its's a fun build.

So I just today noticed that I had joined Pasta's guild at the beginning of Delve.... lol this whole time....
How did you get so much dodge? What did you do?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info