[3.4] Pasta's Dex Stacking Build Crit(Barrage/Scourge Arrow LA/TS/Ice Shot) All Content Viable

"
Very nice build!

Is "Point Blank" still necessary in skill tree if you already have it on quiver?

nope, the quiver saves one point.
"
rainbowslol wrote:
"
Miffy23 wrote:
"
Which fossil can give the socketed attacks deal 20% more damage modifier?

Faceted.
Details and filters for weapons can easily be applied at
http://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Bow

This is false, it's serrated.

"
Tai wrote:
What are the best fossils to craft Weapon and the best for the armour?

The best combination for the weapon is:
* Serrated, which adds the more mod, and also coincidentally lowers the weight of some of the shaper mods
* Metallic, to remove phys mods
* Prismatic, to remove poison mods from corroded
* Corroded, to remove ele mods (dex mod is not counted as such apparently)

With this setup you seem almost guaranteed to hit the dex mod if you roll 2 or more prefixes. The %more mod also seems very common. I did many attempts using this method and the majority of the time it got both mods. Double damage is rarer though.

For the armor, I'd suggest just spamming prismatic and serrated (for the crit).

x8 Powerful Chaotic Resonator
0\8 , nice guide.
how to use scourge arrow? have to charge it or spam? Thx you
HI, i have some currency to try this build...but i have a question: who is better, craft bow or buy one decent crafted?...because one 4 socketed fossil cost around 80-90 chaos each...and i tried like 8 times with 3 sockted fossils and don't get cold dmg per 10 dex :/
I spent 8x (Powerful Chaotic Resonator) and did not get the right prefix.
(Adds # to # Cold Damage to Attacks with this Weapon per 10 Dexterity)
Using a combination of Serrated + Metallic + Prismatic + Corroded.
Full random.
I'll repeat once again for those newer to dex-stacking bows:

Getting a good shaped bow is your LAST point of order, the build works perfectly without one. Also, the Shaper mod is very, very rare. Even running the optimal fossil combo you only have like what feels like a 10-20% chance of rolling it.

So don't plan on running the optimal bow for this type of build without either significant currency investment or getting very lucky.

Don't fret - the stacking setup is still exceedingly strong with any type of bow and bow skill you choose to build around.
Still loving this build, but somehow, I feel I am not very strong even tho I am at level 89 now.

https://pastebin.com/fmFY0cxY

Can you guys please give me some feedback how I can improve?
"
ripslyme00 wrote:
Still loving this build, but somehow, I feel I am not very strong even tho I am at level 89 now.

https://pastebin.com/fmFY0cxY

Can you guys please give me some feedback how I can improve?

Head enchant, missing 3% IAS on the quiver, potential % dex corrupt on belt, get better rings (Opals or Dex rings with good WED), better flasks potentially (if you manage to balance a Wise Oak you'd get a little more dps out of it as well as very good 10% reduction to ele damage taken).

Switching to a 2 socket Tombfist with 1 Murderous socketed would net you about 10% more dps for the intimidate, as well as more life.

Generally Crit Multi will give you more DPS over IAS in your setup, by quite a bit, you might want to look into switching your abyss jewels.

Just some things i thought might help o/
Thank you for the tips! However, I got the tombfist, and I feel extremely squishy...
Bow ranger builds will generally be squishy, that's the trade-off =)
You can mitigate that by stacking as much evade as possible via tree and gear, running Grace/Vaal Grace, flasks, etc.

The philosophy behind bow ranger builds is usually "deal enough damage to kill stuff before it manages to actually land hits on you". That, and speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info