[3.4] Pasta's Dex Stacking Build Crit(Barrage/Scourge Arrow LA/TS/Ice Shot) All Content Viable

Why going with The Perfect Form armor over a crafted Dex + Crit one?
how do you craft your bows? with chaos spamming?
I've seen nothing about this or havn't found it yet but how do you get back so much mana so fast without taking a single mana leech node and no mana flasks?

I've been using a mana flask and have to spam it almost every pack. As far as I know we have no gear that gives mana leech too.
IGN: Éclairepewpew
"
pvpkaos wrote:
how do you craft your bows? with chaos spamming?

Yes, the only (or better) way to get a end game Bow - chaos spamm ...see my post in page 37 with my gear (specially in standart)
"
alexchaos wrote:
I've seen nothing about this or havn't found it yet but how do you get back so much mana so fast without taking a single mana leech node and no mana flasks?

I've been using a mana flask and have to spam it almost every pack. As far as I know we have no gear that gives mana leech too.

He use Lioneye Jewell and benefit of claw nodes (See mana leech in Soul Raker claw node) - that's your sustain.
If u don't have Lioneye Jewell...go to mana leech node close to "LEthality" (bow node)
"
Debinho wrote:
"
alexchaos wrote:

He use Lioneye Jewell and benefit of claw nodes (See mana leech in Soul Raker claw node) - that's your sustain.
If u don't have Lioneye Jewell...go to mana leech node close to "LEthality" (bow node)

Thanks! I'll respec and see how it goes!
IGN: Éclairepewpew
Do I keep the wed or go with multi?

xd
Last edited by vast123 on Jun 6, 2021, 10:00:11 AM
Thanks for the build, you made me quit the game after I tried crafting a decent bow for this lel
hi, can you help me with my next improvement?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info