[3.4] Pasta's Dex Stacking Build Crit(Barrage/Scourge Arrow LA/TS/Ice Shot) All Content Viable

"
Xaien wrote:
"
ardenardin wrote:
Pasta,

really nice build, congratz.

But i have one doubt, level 77 yet, far from good in critical stike, but what about mana? i'm empty all the time. i still using mana flask.

how u sustain your mana?

Lioneye's Fall near Soul raker, if you can't afford Lioneye's then a thief's torment ring should do the trick. Thats what I did until i got soul raker. Hope that helps

thanks mate
How are you guys going for survivability? I'm getting randomly 1-2 shot in red maps. Running with about 5.1k HP, 42% evasion and 30% dodge.
IGN: _FuRi
I spent about 800 orbs of alteration on this bow, but I did not get "Adds # to # Cold Damage to Attacks with this Weapon per 10 Dexterity" mod.
What's wrong? (ilvl 76)

(Rofl, I first got it after 1000 attempts. Lucky with other mods)
Last edited by Kinsl on Apr 8, 2018, 4:04:52 PM

Is this bad because of no Crit chance roll?

Should I go for a yolo annul?
IGN - Imgur

not that bad ...

and i buy this instead for astramentis
Do you think it's more worth to run Lioneye's Fall in the build or to not run it?
plz can anyone look my profile and tell me what should improve? i have low dmg!
"
pvpkaos wrote:
plz can anyone look my profile and tell me what should improve? i have low dmg!

first, fix your god damn tree XD

change everything else.
ok i change the tree, so i think next improves are dying sun and 6l no?
"
pvpkaos wrote:
ok i change the tree, so i think next improves are dying sun and 6l no?

6l will help - a cheapo essence crafted 6l will do for now. You can try for something fancier later (I'm assuming you don't have much currency)
That amulet is garbage. Astramentis isn't the n01 option but is much better than that, and is pretty cheap.
Boots are pretty awful. Get some with a proper life roll and more movement speed.
Rings aren't great either.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info