[3.4] Pasta's Dex Stacking Build Crit(Barrage/Scourge Arrow LA/TS/Ice Shot) All Content Viable

"
Miffy23 wrote:
"
f0nko wrote:

Worth divine?

For 3 more Dex? No.
Crit is at cap for that Tier.

It's nice that you answer. ..
But rly guys cant you do 10 seconds of thinking yourself?

Just press alt ingame (with show tiers activated in options ) on the bow and look at the tier min/max rolls. Then you see you can only get 3more dex and it should be pretty obvious that It's not worth it exept you have a mirror worthy bow.

Try to help yourself before you post. ... it helps your game knowledge and It's even better because ppl in here won't know all of your gear /budget /playstile /skill.

By no means i want to say dont ask questions here.... But plz do like atleast 5min research yourself before posting and it will be easier to ask/answer good/difficult questions in here.

PS. I know my post is spam itself thanks :)
Hmm i was thinking that divine can change the tier... so nvm :)
What should i get for mana regen?
"
RellikIsMyGod wrote:

Hello Pasta. Great build, really enjoying it. I was wondering if you had any suggestion on what I should change on my gear.

Just reposting this because I got no reply. Pasta or anyone else, what would be the best upgrade or change for my gear :). My barrage hideout tooltip is 50k and I can already kill all the guardians.
"
RellikIsMyGod wrote:
"
RellikIsMyGod wrote:

Hello Pasta. Great build, really enjoying it. I was wondering if you had any suggestion on what I should change on my gear.

Just reposting this because I got no reply. Pasta or anyone else, what would be the best upgrade or change for my gear :). My barrage hideout tooltip is 50k and I can already kill all the guardians.

General advice for upgrading was already given, multiple times.
Learn to PoB.
"
Miffy23 wrote:
-snip

Thank you for nothing sir :). I know how to use PoB but it just nice to get some advice from other players playing the build, like yourself, possibly :D. In the time you spent being passive aggressive towards me, you could of instead actually helped me !

For anyone that does have the time to give me some advice, that'd be very much appreciated ^_^
Last edited by RellikIsMyGod on Mar 21, 2018, 3:20:31 PM
-double post-
Last edited by RellikIsMyGod on Mar 21, 2018, 3:12:46 PM
"
RellikIsMyGod wrote:
"
Miffy23 wrote:
-snip

Thank you for nothing sir :). I know how to use PoB but it just nice to get some advice from other players playing the build, like yourself, possibly :D. In the time you spent being passive aggressive towards me, you could of instead actually helped me !

For anyone that does have the time to give me some advice, that'd be very much appreciated ^_^

Look up your gear or POB and think about a little. Armour and Bow 5 link, Bow is worse than 4 link windripper. With bow char u want usually first ur barrage as 6-link (huge single target dmg boost). Then u want to have dying sun, then 1 barrage enchant helm, then clear skill for 6-link, then good jewels.

Suggestion to use Pob is ur best bet, u should see pretty fast which things affect most for ur dmg/surv etc. by just clicking and modify stats - skill points.
"
RellikIsMyGod wrote:
"
RellikIsMyGod wrote:

Consider running Atziri's promise. Life flask only situationally as you should be sustaining from leech.

Getting 6-linked stuff should be your priority now imo. That unless your jewels need upgrading (haven't checked).
"
RellikIsMyGod wrote:
"
Miffy23 wrote:
-snip

I am sorry but he is right.
You dont even have to pob....just read the guide.
Your armor is starter armor. 6l obviously> 5l and +1quiver > not +1 quer.
But that is obvious and for all others we would have to use pob too.... and if you switch one res piece you maybe need to switch more. Its just easier to figure it out yourself. ...

PS. Maligaros gloves give me more dmg even with low crit on bow.... but again pob gives you an answer for your gear status.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info