[3.2] Poet's pen ele Kinetic Blast wander(There is a big change added in this build)

"
Hey I posted this earlier, apologize for the repeat. I'm lvl 66 now running this build. I use Astramentis, with all of the same other gear as the build requires. If I lose astramentis, I am about 100 of each strength and intelligence low to run the spells, wand, and armor. Judging by your jewels, how do you get the required stats? even with 5 or 6 jewel slots all rolled with strength and intelligence, I still wouldn't have enough...I see that there are many intelligence nodes I still need to pick up but no strength nodes to make up the 100 difference...

Sorry for reply your message late. If you need Int and Str. You can take those +30 Int or Str note. Or find rare gears can give you Int and Str. And you can use
this Unique belt for stats.
Bro please explain to us, becouse i am also trying to make your build, but all u have from ur three is 130 inteligence, even with that belt and choir u cant catch 210+ for the wand, im trying to figure it out here so please explain :)
Also u wrote the update to not put a 3rd gem into the peot's pen, but wheres the curse gona come from , the ring? :/
And afterall thank u for the efforts to make a build for us less expirience poe players ! :)
Last edited by ssddHell on Mar 23, 2018, 7:05:55 PM
"
Bro please explain to us, becouse i am also trying to make your build, but all u have from ur three is 130 inteligence, even with that belt and choir u cant catch 210+ for the wand, im trying to figure it out here so please explain :)
Also u wrote the update to not put a 3rd gem into the peot's pen, but wheres the curse gona come from , the ring? :/
And afterall thank u for the efforts to make a build for us less expirience poe players ! :)

Sorry bro. I think I didn't explain the Int problem clearly because I didn't have this problem when I made this build. I checked my build again and find out yeah! It's a little bit hard to get 212 Int for a ranger character. So what you do is take those passive notes above witch area there're a lot of Int note around witch area. And you can take those +30 Int notes when you don't have enough Int. You can get Int lately and regret them after.
And if you still have problem to get enough Int just use this

You don't need a perfect one so just buy a cheap one.

And for the curse gem. Simply you just don't need that curse. That curse is for leech. But you can get enough leech from passive tree for mapping.

Thank you for your questions. Let me understand how other people make this build. I will consistently update. Hope you have a good time in POE
can you post your current character tab with attack , defense etc...?
I just want to say thank you for such a fun build! I honestly don't know how people are struggling. If you literally follow his build, word-for-word, there's no tweaking involved!

Standard leveling: Storm Bow + Lightning Arrow + Lesser Projectile until lvl 28. Transition to Kinetic Blast. Thief's Torment will honestly help out A LOT if you're able to obtain one. It should solve all of your mana/life sustaining headaches. If you can't get one, better get used to tapping those life and mana flasks -.o

When I started, I honestly just followed his path but went straight for the Witch's nodes right away. It's a hard to break habit for me. It's the longest pathing so I always want to get it done first and it has most of the INT that you'll be needing as you're leveling.

Super budget build. Thanks again man! Hopefully my tip helps somebody out there.
"
I just want to say thank you for such a fun build! I honestly don't know how people are struggling. If you literally follow his build, word-for-word, there's no tweaking involved!

Thank you for explain that for me. Really Really thanks bro.
Also can you explain how you have 25% reserved mana on herlad of ice? Because in the skill tree you havent chosen such nodes
"
Zzroram wrote:
Also can you explain how you have 25% reserved mana on herlad of ice? Because in the skill tree you havent chosen such nodes

Herald's (all of them) will reserve 25%.. other auras will reserve 50 =)
Maybe you cover this but I don't see it. Are we not capping resistances? Or do we HAVE to have very good Ventors to make it happen? I have all gear and most of the tree filled out. But other than fire my res are close to zero? Are we just straight up glass cannon?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info