[3.2] Poet's pen ele Kinetic Blast wander(There is a big change added in this build)

"
What your attack speed? Causa of 3.99 limitations. Just asking.

My attack speed is about 6 in map. Just answering.
"
Hi :)
Cool

Thanks for replay I will make a new one in this league.
Hello im lvl 52 with this build, im always out of mana i don't know why ...

because im low lvl ?

thx for this build he is fun for cleaning maps but fort the boss it's very painfull
"
Hello im lvl 52 with this build, im always out of mana i don't know why ...

because im low lvl ?

thx for this build he is fun for cleaning maps but fort the boss it's very painfull

Did you take that mana leech note on tree?

For boss fight I think you need to doge dodge some big hit from boss. And you will be ok.
Yes it's in the bottom of the tree ?
When i got 65 lvl i changed my old wand(moon something wand) to the Piscators vigil tornado wand. and my dps of kinetic blast got lower : from 3k to 1k. should it be so or the Piscators vigil tornado wand isnt useful before i add lighting damage to kinetic blast?
how in the world do you get the stats required to run the wand and the armor? With your mf gear, there is nothing increasing int and ur jewels all don't increase it either...do you use different abyss jewels for your mf build?
"
When i got 65 lvl i changed my old wand(moon something wand) to the Piscators vigil tornado wand. and my dps of kinetic blast got lower : from 3k to 1k. should it be so or the Piscators vigil tornado wand isnt useful before i add lighting damage to kinetic blast?

Yes. Since Piscators doesn't have phy damage on it. You have to add ele damage from other sources such as wrath aura. And abyss jewels can give you tons of added flat lighting damage. That's the concept of ele wander.
leveling is not that smooth, I always run out of mana, and having difficulty fighting bosses.

But map clearing is great.

Any advice on gear choice before 60?
Hey I posted this earlier, apologize for the repeat. I'm lvl 66 now running this build. I use Astramentis, with all of the same other gear as the build requires. If I lose astramentis, I am about 100 of each strength and intelligence low to run the spells, wand, and armor. Judging by your jewels, how do you get the required stats? even with 5 or 6 jewel slots all rolled with strength and intelligence, I still wouldn't have enough...I see that there are many intelligence nodes I still need to pick up but no strength nodes to make up the 100 difference...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info